Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO where I can truly be unique

Tgiordano92Tgiordano92 Member UncommonPosts: 168

Is there a game out there? When I say unique I mean the following:

Be able to customize character in every aspect.

Choose animations, how character attacks/walks etc.

Choose character voice ans so on.

As well as be different in the world, not like most MMOs are with everyone being the hero in the story.

I am pretty sure this game does not exist in those senses. The closest thing I have found is Perpetuum, and the only reason it is close is because you don't see your character walking around...lol.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    So you want to create a unique looking, acting, and talking avatar that neither you nor anyone else will ever see.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Tgiordano92Tgiordano92 Member UncommonPosts: 168
    Why would it not be seen?
  • ErgloadErgload Member UncommonPosts: 433

Champions Online: Superhero themed MMO. You can customize facial expressions, animations, and color of your powers and stuff like that.

Perfect World International: "There are so many different options for altering your character's appearance that you could easily recreate the looks of celebrities, your favorite fictional characters, or anyone else you want. "

Star Trek Online: "allows players to choose their character's body language and animations. Whether you want your Klingon warrior to exude pride and honor or would prefer to play a twitchy, suspicious Romulan agent, you can pick the animation set that matches your character's personality. "

APB Reloaded: "APB: Reloaded features perhaps the most delightfully baffling array of body and face customization options to date. Just about every aspect of your character's appearance can be tweaked with a fine toothed comb. Let's put it this way: There are eight separate ways to customize your character's eyes. Just their eyes. "

Aion: "Not even logic or the laws of anatomy constrain your character design in Aion. If you wish to make a character whose head is twice the size of the rest of their body, go right ahead and do so. "

Achaea: A text-based MMO with a surprisingly big population, you could describe your character (through text) to appear as anything you want when people LOOK at you. You can also describe your voice, and roleplay just about anybody you want to be. (I personally run a guild in Achaea that only accepts Bard+Jester+Serpent characters, we roleplay a traveling group of circus performers)

Second Life: More of a "simulation" than a game but you could pretty much create anything and do anything you want in Second Life.

• Tgiordano92Tgiordano92 Member UncommonPosts: 168
    Thank you sir! I will try some of these out.
  • LerxstLerxst Member UncommonPosts: 648
    Mount & Blade: Warband. I made an old, bald-headed impish creature that liked to smack people in the face with a spear. And they'd get an up-close shot of my pig-nosed nostrils when they died :)