Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Double XP Weekend March 27-30

For those of you who are still leveling alts!

http://www.swtor.com/2xp

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

Comments

• nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 869

Was pretty psyched about this when my guildie let me know it was coming last night!

Bye Bye sleep, cause I'm gonna see how many alts I can lvl up!

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.

...and I get home from work to find the "Failed to Initialize Properly" bug.

WHOMP WHOMP

Was there a patch?  Or is my launcher just fucked?  I have been playing for quite a while now without any problem.

I followed some of the advice on the SWTOR forums and am now "patching."

It says installing, but I'm stuck at under 5% forever.

AMCRY

Missing all this double xp.

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by nolf

WHOMP WHOMP

Was there a patch?  Or is my launcher just fucked?  I have been playing for quite a while now without any problem.

AMCRY

Ouch! That's some rotten timing! =/

And nope, no new patch.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

Originally posted by Azaron_Nightblade
    Originally posted by nolf

WHOMP WHOMP

AMCRY

Ouch! That's some rotten timing! =/

And nope, no new patch.

I was hoping you were gonna say there was a patch lmfao.

Thanks for letting me know!

Time for the old uninstall/reinstall trick lolz