Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexon ATLANTICA event's ITEM MALL NEXON IM EVENT'S VERY POOR AND UNFAIR.100 PAINTS FOR ITEMS WORTH O

MandySueMandySue Member Posts: 3
NEXON /ATLANTICA  IS FAILING AND ALOT OF VETERAN PLAYERS HAVE LEFT AO AND ARE LEAVEING MANY ARE TIRED OF NEXON SCAMMING PLAYERS IN EVENT'S AND TRY TO GET THEM TO SPEND ALL THEYRE USA CURRENCY ON ITEM MALL  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 GAME.I PLAY ATLANTICA FOR 7 /8 YEARS AND NEXON HAS STOLEN MY ACCT AS I CHANGED ISP AND NO LO9NGER CAN ACCESSS THE MAIL FROM VERIZON NEXON HAS REFUSED TO HELP ME GET MY E MAIL CHANGED ON MY ACCT OF 8 YEARS LOST TRILLIONS OF $$$$INVENTORY AND GEARS MOUNTS DECOS ACCOUNT WAS KILLER7 MACEDONE NEXON HAS STOLEN SO MUCH FROM ME 8 YEARS OF HARDCORE GAMING BUILDING UP.GONE WHY THEY CAN NOT CHANGE MY E MAIL SO GM'S CAN KEEP MY INVENTORY.

Comments

• ArazaleArazale Member Posts: 348
    Would you like some cheese Mandy?
  • BoldynBoldyn Member Posts: 265

It's not even April and I feel this could be the one...

Best post 2k15! I claimed it..

• Nightbringe1Nightbringe1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,335

Stop supporting the game: spend your time/money elsewhere.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
    Benjamin Franklin

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    She's using caps, guys.  I think she's serious!
  • UzidukeUziduke Member UncommonPosts: 110
    I agree with the OP, AO is my fav game, but the IM is dumb and way to greedy. I would even pay the damned 30 for both licsens packs.

Something Awful this way comes.

• TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    Loved this game so much. Quit over the item mall.  Cash shop random Boxes can go die in a fire.
  • LeGrosGamerV2LeGrosGamerV2 Member Posts: 90

If only people would listen to me,  I've been saying Atlantica Online was a scam for 5-6 years now. Their 15$ blessing scroll that lasts 30 days is like paying a monthly fee to actually feel good in game, like getting your weekly drug fix.  That's not even counting the amount of money you got to ditch in the hole for the crazy stat enhancing mounts.  Unless you're a professional sports player making a few million bucks a year, don't even bother playing Atlantica Online.  Some of the "high ranking players" are actually devs posing as normal players to show off the item mall stuff.   Nexon in whole are a scam, and Atlantica Online just fortifies the claim. 

I remember good ol' Nexon back in the mid / late 90's with NexusTK, Dark Ages, and award winning RTS Shattered Galaxy. Those were Nexon's real deal titles but abandoned them to go down the F2P / P2W route, such a shame.  

• nbtscannbtscan Member UncommonPosts: 862

I know someone that multi boxes accounts on this game.  I imagine he dumps a lot of money into it.

And just imagine, this is the company that is going to run the mobile version of FFXI...

• TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    Originally posted by LeGrosGamerV2

If only people would listen to me,  I've been saying Atlantica Online was a scam for 5-6 years now. Their 15$ blessing scroll that lasts 30 days is like paying a monthly fee to actually feel good in game, like getting your weekly drug fix.  That's not even counting the amount of money you got to ditch in the hole for the crazy stat enhancing mounts.  Unless you're a professional sports player making a few million bucks a year, don't even bother playing Atlantica Online.  Some of the "high ranking players" are actually devs posing as normal players to show off the item mall stuff.   Nexon in whole are a scam, and Atlantica Online just fortifies the claim. 

I remember good ol' Nexon back in the mid / late 90's with NexusTK, Dark Ages, and award winning RTS Shattered Galaxy. Those were Nexon's real deal titles but abandoned them to go down the F2P / P2W route, such a shame.  

Don't forget Dungeon Fighter Online!

And I think lots of people did "listen to you" by now?  From what I saw on the forums, the game's playerbase is very small these days. Though I'm sure with an Item Mall like that the few whales left are probably more than enough to keep it afloat.

A few weeks ago I recently tried to get back in the game, figuring I'd just ignore random cash boxes this time around.  However, one look at the blessing scrolls and I stopped logging in and haven't logged on since.

Thing is, the blessing scrolls aren't even the ONLY "subscription". The license pack for auto fight and that other stuff is also like, $7 a month. So on monthly fees alone the game is $20+ or so, IIRC.  And that's just for basic gameplay features (and that stupidly overpowered power the blessing scroll gives you in PvE compared to how weak you are without it).

....F2P games that charge a nigh must-have sub AND a whaling cash shop can go die in a fire.

• damond5031damond5031 Member UncommonPosts: 445
    Mandy screamed this whole thing as she was typing it and with all the spittle hitting the monitor she couildnt tell that she was typing in caps! This is the finest post I have ever read, god bless the day the internet was invented by Al Gore, for that day lead to me reading this awesome thread.