Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fun videos to watch

AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 874
So with the release date approaching I did a search on youtube to see if any people got early copies and started a lets play series. I found this guy quill18 and he has six or seven up they do contain spoilers, but are pretty good. Well I have only watched the first three. The first one was 25 minutes of him making his character and back story so maybe skip that one. He also has six or seven that have the word drunk in the title have not watched any of those yet.

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I had a really hard time trying to find one that would not have Paradox as part of the video.Even when i did ,it was just a copy of a Paradox released video.

Anyhow,i watched and was not impressed.That is why i moved from single player gaming and don't really like it anymore.I don't like SMALL LINEAR maps and lane ways.It is why i never liked Diablo or Moba's type game designs.Sure you can find a bit of fun in any game design,but that fun runs dry really quick for me when maps are designed like in the case of Pillar's or even MUCH worse,like in the new BloodBorne that imo looks really cheap and really bad although again i have seen much worse as well.

There are a lot of games i would give a 1/10,however being better than a 1/10 does not make a good game.Without having played Pillars the design alone makes it a 5/10,meaning i would struggle to find a reason to play it,doesn't mean i would not but doesn't mean i would either.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 874
    Originally posted by Wizardry

I had a really hard time trying to find one that would not have Paradox as part of the video.Even when i did ,it was just a copy of a Paradox released video.

Anyhow,i watched and was not impressed.That is why i moved from single player gaming and don't really like it anymore.I don't like SMALL LINEAR maps and lane ways.It is why i never liked Diablo or Moba's type game designs.Sure you can find a bit of fun in any game design,but that fun runs dry really quick for me when maps are designed like in the case of Pillar's or even MUCH worse,like in the new BloodBorne that imo looks really cheap and really bad although again i have seen much worse as well.

There are a lot of games i would give a 1/10,however being better than a 1/10 does not make a good game.Without having played Pillars the design alone makes it a 5/10,meaning i would struggle to find a reason to play it,doesn't mean i would not but doesn't mean i would either.

I understand what you are saying right now I am not playing any mmo's so this kinda fills the void. the other game that looks great is the sword coast legends my wife is excited for that one.

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259
    Originally posted by Abimor
    Originally posted by Wizardry

I understand what you are saying right now I am not playing any mmo's so this kinda fills the void. the other game that looks great is the sword coast legends my wife is excited for that one.

Yeah I pre-ordered both. Looking forward to both of them as well =)