Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeon Fighter Online in 8 Hours!

OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517

I don't think I've found a forum post about this, but DFO (Dungeon Fighter Online) is coming back, they're doing an open alpha test for everybody to play the game again, leave feedback, report bugs. Anybody can sign up, pre-install the game, and play in 8 hours (4am EST). http://www.dfoneople.com/

The game is very similar to something like Dark Blood Online which got re-released a little over half a year ago on Steam.

Anyways, may as well try it out if you're bored. Report bugs if you find any, and don't steal my name. Thanks. :_)

When all is said and done, more is always said than done.

Comments

• ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Watched the video they had. Looks like an arcade game. There are other people? The info is very limited.
  • nebb1234nebb1234 Member Posts: 242
    samers
  • nebb1234nebb1234 Member Posts: 242
    lmao @ the "not street fighter we promise" logo
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Yeah it's an MMO, the game has a pretty big following actually, you can check their facebook.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • spacestarspacespacestarspace Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 15
    obvious obvious is obvious.
  • spacestarspacespacestarspace Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 15
    I tried it. If you want a Double Dragon throwback, with MMO and RPG elements added, it is for you.
  • BanyoHDBanyoHD Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Excellent game! As a fighting game player I love beat em' up games. I'm trying to increase awareness of this game. Only downside is the instance for but playing a dungeon with a pro party is one of the best activities I've had online. Love the people of Neople bringing this gem back to us western gamers. It feels comforting that the game is now in the hands of the developer. We're already seeing a lot of love from the devs. It was because of fan support that they launched the game once again.

Only paying for cosmetics and increased exp feels very fair. Re-spec is also free now in this version which was not something Nexon used to offer. A lot of the game's failure in the west had to do with Nexon's management. Something the CEO of Neople also confirms in this video below. He says himself that he thinks they could have done a better job introducing the game to the western market.