Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help looking for an MMORPG

falcon7xxfalcon7xx Member Posts: 1
The last time i played an MMORPG was with Final Fantasy about 4 years ago. I was researching for a game to buy, but quickly become overwhelmed by all the games and reviews. I am just looking for user experience on which game is worth buying.

Comments

• FranciscourantFranciscourant Member UncommonPosts: 356
    Originally posted by falcon7xx
    The last time i played an MMORPG was with Final Fantasy about 4 years ago. I was researching for a game to buy, but quickly become overwhelmed by all the games and reviews. I am just looking for user experience on which game is worth buying.

Do you have preferences for the game? Faction vs. faction, Guild focused or Free for all PvP? Do you love to fight against monsters and get your items from them or you prefer the items being crafted by players?

There are so many MMO B2P games, I think we need more information on what type of player you are. :)

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,825
    Originally posted by courant101
    Originally posted by falcon7xx

Do you have preferences for the game? Faction vs. faction, Guild focused or Free for all PvP? Do you love to fight against monsters and get your items from them or you prefer the items being crafted by players?

There are so many MMO B2P games, I think we need more information on what type of player you are. :)

Yep. Knowing what you want would help. Unless you just want everyone to try to sell you their personal favorite.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/