Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Division PC Officially Announced

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

Comments

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398

Yes baby yes!!

Now just over a year of wait :p

http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • ShauneepeakShauneepeak Member UncommonPosts: 424

You beat me to it, meant to post this earlier and I forgot. I am still so hyped for this game gotta love companies that make totally new engines instead of revamping old ones this game looks amazing and I just love all the subtle touches.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/59742/tom-clancys-the-division-is-heading-to-pc-thanks-to-you

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

This and perhaps Destiny if it gets green light for the PC are 2 of the most interesting mmofps comming.
    I realy hope 2014 brings a amazing line of super mmo's.
    Cant wait to see how this one turns out :)

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    This just made my day
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• RaZKaLzRaZKaLz Member UncommonPosts: 70
    You are late dude lol it's been announced since august lol. Can't wait to play that game on my new rig... TH3 BOMB!!!
  • DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926
    Can't wait, this title looks kick ass
  • HardwareDCHardwareDC Member UncommonPosts: 59
    I want to play this game more than most others out there.  Not happy it was delayed until 2015 now.
  • Mordeth123Mordeth123 Member Posts: 15
    Awesome. Shooters belong on a PC using mouse and keyboard ;)
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

I will stick to the PS4 version. Ubisoft sucks with PC matchmaking. Its almost like they dont care enough about PC that  while they give us the superior graphics, we have to deal with a much inferior online experience in exchange. I have never had an issue in a multiplayer game from Ubisoft on consoles, and i have never had a good experience in a multiplayer game from Ubisoft on PC. When its not dead its broken on PC.

EDIT: my experience involves all the exact same games in both platforms. All the assassins creed games that have multiplayer and some shooters, including ghost recon games.

But at least they will bring TD to PC so theres that.

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    I thought this was a total owpvp game, is it not?

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• Dampiel_szDampiel_sz Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Originally posted by SirBalin

No it is not open world pvp, pvp is contained to black areas.

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by Dampiel_sz

Please tell me you are kidding...

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• GismolandGismoland Member UncommonPosts: 79
    All they need now is a Massive Player Base Server and more cities to conquer and control and rival gangs of players joining or fighting the good fight.
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    i will wait for beta game play,i only trust the souls games.
  • EcocesEcoces Member UncommonPosts: 879
    Originally posted by Dampiel_sz

Please tell me you are kidding...

you PVPers are going to have to accept (one of these days) that any major release of a game that wants millions of players, that type of game will NOT have open world PVP.

you can call us p***ies you can call us carebears or any other derogatory name ... but what you can also call us is the majority. because thats what we are ... the majority of players do not want open world PVP, they want consensual PVP where THEY decide when they want to participate.

and any game that wants to attract a massive player base will cater to the majority

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

I guess they will use the same solution they use for the Crew... EI local hosted games by small parties...

So at best you will see four other players outside of your own group...

Not enough money in it to run a full MMO:

This have been a good conversation

• yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973
    What's the deal really? AFAIK they did say for PC on their first trailer.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

There is a LOT to talk about with this game.

1 I never played any previous version of the game,so i know nothing about that aspect.

2 This guy in this video almost had me completely turned off,i cannot stand guys who try to feed the viewer bull shit.His talk about the game is all about ME/YOU/US and our positive attitude is just nonsense.This is actually FACT  not my opinion because watching interviews by their team,they went for THEIR ideas on what THEY wanted to create for atmosphere and game direction.

In other words ,this guy just sounds like a PR,advertising dude and not a true gamer.As i stated i almsot did not want to look any further after listening to this guy.

3 Ok after the formalities,i did do some research on this game because i am a fps fan at heart and have longed for a new game to play.

4 Visual :Game looks solid to really good.I wish the world could be more interactive,but watching interviews i heard really good answers to the WHY,so i am ok with the world design.

There is one negative an to me it is a HUGE negative and why i turned away from the COD franchise "besides cheating in pvp".

The idea that i really don't like is RADAR,i hate ANY kind of radar in gaming.it goes back to early days when we considered RADAR an aimbot add-on cheat.Now weather there is radar in pvp,idk,but i don't like it in PVE or PVP.

5 Gameplay/Design: I really like everything i have heard on ideas and design,like without seeing in game and knowing more,i could already give them a 8/10 on design.

Characterization sounds great,crafting sounds great,zone design sounds great.The idea of not eliminating zones based on a linear design is just awesome and proves these guys are real gamer's and not assembly line rushed game designers.

Is there another or any other negative?Sure the game will likely ship with only 1-2 PVE'ish maps and not sure how many pvp maps or how pvp is exactly done ,but everything i have heard so far,sounds solid.

Overall i would have to say,this game is definitely worth keeping an eye on.I have lamsot always had a negative attitude towards producers and system designers because to be honest ,i consider most of them quacks and just really bad at their job.In the case of Ubisoft's team working on this game,it sounds really good,i will definitely give this game serious consideration.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• NetspookNetspook Member UncommonPosts: 1,583
    Why are you guys necroing a 1.5 years old thread?