Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

8 years of playing this game, 8 years wasted of my life

SimoSkimoSimoSkimo Member UncommonPosts: 3
This game is totally a pay to win game, do not think that you are going to have fun playing this game at all unless if you have like $2000 in the pocket ready to be wasted for this game, beside all of that there is alot of lag and bugs in the game, sometimes the servers used to go down for the whole day... Its going to take lot of words and pages to describe how bad this game is now, so my advice to you is do not waste your time in this game, you will regret playing it.

Comments

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    Took me 8 minutes...took you 8 years?

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Originally posted by SimoSkimo
    This game is totally a pay to win game, do not think that you are going to have fun playing this game at all unless if you have like $2000 in the pocket ready to be wasted for this game, beside all of that there is alot of lag and bugs in the game, sometimes the servers used to go down for the whole day... Its going to take lot of words and pages to describe how bad this game is now, so my advice to you is do not waste your time in this game, you will regret playing it.

If you've played it for 8 years and hated, something is very wrong and there are larger issues here.  More than likely you enjoyed playing it for most of that time, so it isn't a waste.  Doing things that make you happy is almost never a waste.

I self identify as a monkey.

• lugallugal Member UncommonPosts: 671
    I wonder if op's anger is rooted in that somebody else paid more money than the op and proceeded to whoop on the op.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    The reviewer has a mishapen head
    Which means his opinion is skewed
    ...Aldous.MF'n.Huxley

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Originally posted by lugal
    I wonder if op's anger is rooted in that somebody else paid more money than the op and proceeded to whoop on the op.

Probably a better than average chance.

I self identify as a monkey.

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Originally posted by Gestankfaust
    Took me 8 minutes...took you 8 years?

LOL.

When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,004
    Don't trust anyone named Niketa

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• stalker989stalker989 Member UncommonPosts: 34
    I played Conquer for about 2 years. It has pretty much always been P2W. That being said, it got much worse when mounts, chalices, fans, and the battle power system was implemented several years ago. That coupled with the amount of botters and hackers ruined the game for me back around 2008. I have to know, how did it take you 8 years to figure out the game was P2W and that it was filled with problems?

• RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029

if you think a game is crewing you leave it,ESO screwed me with the sub.and that was the last straw almost LOL.

then i got WOW again and its o.k but not for me i get bored after 1 hour of playing so i will not sub. again.

the only games i really can say i got my moneys worth is the souls games,i spent over a thousand hours in dark souls 2 and the box was 60$,no subscription bullshit!

bloodborne will keep me busy the whole of this year!

end of the year is skyforge and fable legends and its FREE!