Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Down the drain

2»

Comments

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465
    Originally posted by Pepeq
    Originally posted by Jabas
    Originally posted by Astraeis
    Trion Worlds send me an unwanted promotional e-mail for ArcheAge just to prove they are slipping even further.

Info: There is a option to not recive more promotional emails from Trion, this way no need to bother making posts like this one.

I could try to replie using logic but logical replies dont work good in unlogical posts, so i decide only to share some usefull info.

I've always liked Jabas... throughout all the crap about ArcheAge, he's stayed true to the most important aspect in gaming... if it's fun, nothing else matters.  He plays the game because it is fun in spite of it's failings.  

Cheers!

Problem is, Trion hoped people would actually believe that, and not mind taking it up the poop-chute by way of the cash shop funneling and RNG crafting situation.

Based on the HEAVY declines in population, people still apparently do not care to get gouged in the cash shop, no matter how fun the game is or is not.

• JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249
    Originally posted by Burntvet
    Originally posted by Pepeq
    Originally posted by Jabas
    Originally posted by Astraeis
    Trion Worlds send me an unwanted promotional e-mail for ArcheAge just to prove they are slipping even further.

Info: There is a option to not recive more promotional emails from Trion, this way no need to bother making posts like this one.

I could try to replie using logic but logical replies dont work good in unlogical posts, so i decide only to share some usefull info.

I've always liked Jabas... throughout all the crap about ArcheAge, he's stayed true to the most important aspect in gaming... if it's fun, nothing else matters.  He plays the game because it is fun in spite of it's failings.  

Cheers!

Problem is, Trion hoped people would actually believe that, and not mind taking it up the poop-chute by way of the cash shop funneling and RNG crafting situation.

Based on the HEAVY declines in population, people still apparently do not care to get gouged in the cash shop, no matter how fun the game is or is not.

I cant argue about the mess Trion did around launch, i really cant.  And some bad decisions about cash shop.

I dont like much about the payment model, for me could be p2p without cs, but it isnt, so a adapt myself, why? because i love the GAME. i never had so much fun in a mmorpg, is allready better then L2 10 years ago for me. But ofc the guild matters alot, the game is still a blast for me and i play since RU.

Do i die with 3 shots from a heavy cashshoper? yes, but i dont care about 1v1 in AA.

AA for me is all about guild events, guild vs guild wars, pk or not, for example raid the kraken with 17 galeons and when hes almost death, enemys show up and we need to fight back trying to protect the tank team, sometimes we managed , sometimes we fail but is allways a blast. 

So yeah, i know the down sides of AA, but the good side is huge for me, so its like Pepeq say it, im having fun and that is the most important part playing a game  :)

All games have pros and cons, each player decide if the pros are enouph to "compensate" the cons. Doesnt shock me at all those who quit because they cant stand the cash shop or people that dont like labor system, etc, etc. There is some valid personal critics around this forum to the game, but the promotional emails? really?