Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth some time

locfordlocford Member UncommonPosts: 28
I think one can have a lot of fun spending some time with this game. As it  browser base, I have not tried any other game as enjoyable. That said, if one is looking for a long lasting relationship, I  doubt this is the game. Play till you get bored, then move on.

Comments

• HowbadisbadHowbadisbad Member UncommonPosts: 453

Originally posted by locford
    Play till you get bored, then move on.

Isn't this true of anything

Waiting for:
    The Repopulation
    Albion Online

• dreamsfadedreamsfade Member UncommonPosts: 339
    I found this game on Steam under my queue library. Gave it a shot and so far I'm enjoying it.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by Howbadisbad

Originally posted by locford
    Play till you get bored, then move on.

Isn't this true of anything

Totally agree! My ex-wife thought the same thing. 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    I am sorry to say this, but the new generation has moved on from this type of game. Unless you are happy with just the "old" guys playing, you will be upset.

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• AgilitasAgilitas Member Posts: 4
    Played eldevin about 2 motnhs and got to lvl 40 where if i would like to further i would had to play like one dungeon over 20 times... since im f2p ... so then i quitted ,since i was looking for eldevin to be non grind old school mmo rpg ... but how naive one can be :P

• HultHult Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    hate to be necroing but since i do not know how to start a new discussion id thought id ask here what has been the activity on the game now that is kinda dead?