Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

State of the game. [It's already dead]

Do not even try. All progress will be gone within a year after it shuts down.

https://youtu.be/RkWB2RaqZwc

Keep on trucking.

Comments

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    Would have been funny if it did not represent the MMO industry at this point in time :/. I really believe a lot of developer are laughing there ass off like. 
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    wth happened? a mod and his guild dupped items or what?
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

I didn't try this because someone posted a warning that the client triggers various alarms on your virus scanner.

The video isn't working for me but I don't see any reason to try such an old and probably mediocre game when it has such a bad reputation already.

Harbinger of Fools
  • angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259
    That video is for real the guys that made the game? They openly admit to taking 10g when it does not even cost a grand to host, get some schmuck to program the game even though they knew he couldn't and then make the leader of a Troll Guild the Moderator....wowzers...
    Originally posted by angerbeaver
    That video is for real the guys that made the game? They openly admit to taking 10g when it does not even cost a grand to host, get some schmuck to program the game even though they knew he couldn't and then make the leader of a Troll Guild the Moderator....wowzers...

lol no hahaha

have u seen videos with hitler about the state of games/patches and what not? is the same thing here

Ok managed to get the vid to run now.

While I do believe that this game is shit and probably a scam, I think it's also clear that this is just a troll video similar to all the Hitler videos with subtitles.

*edit*

Skuall beat me to it.

Harbinger of Fools
    Originally posted by Dakeru

While I do believe that this game is shit and probably a scam, I think it's also clear that this is just a troll video similar to all the Hitler videos with subtitles.

*edit*

Skuall beat me to it.

slow lalafell is slow :P

Originally posted by Skuall

*edit*

Skuall beat me to it.

slow lalafell is slow :P

Pff I was struggling with the vid lol

Harbinger of Fools
  • ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178

*edit*

Skuall beat me to it.

Well that, or this guy is a developer on DOMO, WoW, destiny and some more game ;)