Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DayZ Epoch is Epic!

2»

Comments

• sempiternalsempiternal Member UncommonPosts: 1,082
    Originally posted by Zalmon
    Originally posted by Yatenkaiohu

Sempiternal;

I am really thankful I caught your post; DLING arma 2/OA as I write. Personally I have been looking for a wasteland Day Z since I played Wasteland 1.5 years ago :P I am just wondering how one secures a base? Doors can be locked or what? This mod sounds really awesome and I'm excited to test it out. 

as for SoE being a decent company I am offended by that!!! my favorite mmo was destroyed by them and nothing has competed with it since. every game has been a perpetual failure; while I wait for the repopulation! I think EQ next could be fun though if its a open world buliding/pvp game with looting options. 

You are offended because someone said SOE is a decent company? lol

SOE also has other great games like EQ and EQ2. People conveniently ignore those when it comes to bashing them.

Ha! EQ is a great game? That's funny. You're in the wrong forum and topic.

• macwoodmacwood Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Originally posted by sempiternal
    Originally posted by Zalmon
    Originally posted by Yatenkaiohu

Sempiternal;

I am really thankful I caught your post; DLING arma 2/OA as I write. Personally I have been looking for a wasteland Day Z since I played Wasteland 1.5 years ago :P I am just wondering how one secures a base? Doors can be locked or what? This mod sounds really awesome and I'm excited to test it out. 

as for SoE being a decent company I am offended by that!!! my favorite mmo was destroyed by them and nothing has competed with it since. every game has been a perpetual failure; while I wait for the repopulation! I think EQ next could be fun though if its a open world buliding/pvp game with looting options. 

You are offended because someone said SOE is a decent company? lol

SOE also has other great games like EQ and EQ2. People conveniently ignore those when it comes to bashing them.

Ha! EQ is a great game? That's funny. You're in the wrong forum and topic.

Took you just under a year to reply?

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by cybertrucker
    I will wait for a real zombie MMO. H1Z1! 

and bypass the idea of surviving a zombie apocalypse using the cash shop? no ty. Ill definitely try it in open beta, but Dayz has a better model.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Locking this as it's a year old thread.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.