Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Titanfall Season Pass free on Origin!

BascolaBascola Member UncommonPosts: 425

You can get the Season Pass with all DLC's for free now on Origin. The game is only $12 if you know where to look. This is quite a good deal and i just bought it.

Enjoy!

Comments

• deejay413deejay413 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Hmmm I may have to check this out. Thanks for the heads up.
  • anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903

But it's Origin...

Steam already shoveling Ads down my throat everytime I leave a game or start it up...  And I'm supposed to expect EA to be "better".

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    THanks for the heads up. I don't have Titanfall at the moment but got the season pass just in case I decide to get the game in the future.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• TerribleTemperTerribleTemper Member UncommonPosts: 23

Thanks alot for bringing this to everyone's attention.

I purchased the digital deluxe edition awhile back, just added the season pass. Downloading dlc's and such now :)

• BascolaBascola Member UncommonPosts: 425

UPDATE: Looks like you can add the Season Pass even if you don't own the game. So go grab it now, the game seems to be going down in price rapidly (see my signature). It's a pretty fun shooter too, i bought it and i am having fun right now. It's fast paced and the Titans add some variation to the gameplay.

• BascolaBascola Member UncommonPosts: 425
    Originally posted by anemo

But it's Origin...

Steam already shoveling Ads down my throat everytime I leave a game or start it up...  And I'm supposed to expect EA to be "better".

Actually, i prefer Origin when it comes to customer service and usability. Steam has ZERO customer service and no quality control at all. It also is just a mess with it's 1980 HTML Interface that screws up more times than it works. It's really bloated now too with all the "features" they added.

Origin gives me refunds without question and if i have an issue i get a live chat within 10 minutes. Steam you wait 3 weeks for a reply and it's a canned response that has nothing to do with what you asked.