Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick question about reaper

yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973

Recently I noticed TERA IP block was lifted for my country, finally I can play this game (yay). But, only 2 slots for toons per server is kinda bummer. One day my gf saw me playing and she kinda picked up this game. I have a level 40 toon, and her toon on the same server. 

The question is, I want to create a reaper and she wouldnt let me delete hers. Can I just delete mine instead? Will the server let me create a reaper without my L40 toon? 

Comments

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Why don't you just spend a couple bucks and buy some more character slots.  Problem solved.  Or at the very least make a second account.  The game is F2P.  You and your girl should have separate accounts.
  • TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    Letting a different person you're close to make a character on your same account instead of just starting her own account for an F2P game sounds kinda.... unwise, to me.  How on earth will you even play together at the same time like that?  O_o
  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    Yes the best option  would be to have your girlfriend make a new account.  Also you can check the brokerage for a character slot upgrade, they sell for around 5-7k gold on my server, but being only lv40 you may not have enough gold yet.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999
    if... U can find a box version of the game you might be able to make your account into a founders account... which gives you 8 slots and a bunch of other neat stuff. .. it's what I did but it was some months ago... check to see if you can still do this (ask in game) and if you can, I bet you can get a box on amazon or something. We'll worth it to make a good game better

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973
    First off, thanks for the reply. I already 'see' the solutions you guys provided. But, i treat f2p...as free, as in i wont pay a single cent. It defeats the purpose of being 'free'.

Second, it kinda makes me curious because of i cant find any info on this matter. I may bite the bullet, but before that I should ask someone first. Hence this thread.

Third, GF wouldnt want to start again, hence no new account.

So yeah, question still stand, if I delete my L40 toon, can I still create a reaper?
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405
    Just make a new FREE account level to 40 voila problem solved, it's not like leveling is difficult in this game.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973
    Originally posted by Asm0deus
    Just make a new FREE account level to 40 voila problem solved, it's not like leveling is difficult in this game.

It's all about time, I see TERA as a very casual game. I only play a couple of hours a day, due to RL. Going to level 40 is like 2-3 weeks for me.

And because of this, no point to spend money on it.

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Originally posted by yaminsux
    Originally posted by Asm0deus

It's all about time, I see TERA as a very casual game. I only play a couple of hours a day, due to RL. Going to level 40 is like 2-3 weeks for me.

And because of this, no point to spend money on it.

Well, either spend money on an additional character slot.  Or make a new account and level to 40.  There really isn't another option.  If you're time is valuable.  Then a measly $5 for a character slot should be worth it.  There is only so much you can do as a freeloader in a F2P game.