Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Closed Beta Start Delayed Due to Log In Issues

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Skyforge team has posted that they are investigating a series of issues preventing players from connecting to the closed beta servers. Players are getting a "107 error" and "Error 2" or are simply being told that they are "disconnected from the server". The SF team is working on solving the issues and we will keep you posted when it appears that most, if not all, are cleared up.

We are aware of the 107 error users may be experiencing as they attempt to log into the server.

— Skyforge (@GodsofSkyforge) March 11, 2015

We are working on some last minute fixes to the Skyforge realms. We will update everyone once the servers have gone live!

— Skyforge (@GodsofSkyforge) March 11, 2015

Source: Skyforge Twitter

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I personally still see "Error Code 2", which is one step behind 107. Closed beta? More like stress test, I'm guessing.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623
    Originally posted by BillMurphy
    I personally still see "Error Code 2", which is one step behind 107. Closed beta? More like stress test, I'm guessing.

ive seen all 3

overloaded log in server makes sense though considering how many pre-purchases they've had. at least they were smart enough to not do it in the U.S./EU prime time overlap like most games.

• mattic65mattic65 Member UncommonPosts: 191

https://twitter.com/GodsofSkyforge/with_replies

EU servers are up at this time. Still waiting on NA.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

5 GB download / 15 hour estimate, for me on DSL. I'm getting about half my max download speed. I guess that's one way of staggering log in attempts.

Edit. The download speed issue was on my end. I had it throttled. It's still going to take 6 hours so I upped the throttle a little so I can continue to play Project Gorgon.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • MrSaltyMrSalty Member UncommonPosts: 39
    3 hours later still cant get into NA
  • the420kidthe420kid Member UncommonPosts: 440
    acording to thre site the first CB is from today until tomorrow I think a lot of us wont even get online before they close the beta lol
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Originally posted by the420kid
    acording to thre site the first CB is from today until tomorrow I think a lot of us wont even get online before they close the beta lol

I hope you didn't pay for the luxury of not logging in lol.

• ChaserzChaserz Member UncommonPosts: 317
    Waiting.  LOL
  • PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623
    EU does indeed work
  • PhertiasPhertias Member UncommonPosts: 51

This is one of the best beta game clients I have EVER played.

Few bugs, 60 FPS at all time. Compared to all other betas, this one is king

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Its up and working now. Game is great so far.image

• japormsxjapormsx Member UncommonPosts: 51

Just fin dl and tried for a few mins.

with all settings at max- 1080p fps is 80+ , ping ard 150-180

somehow the graphics are a bit bland and looks nothing like those I see on the trailer. the UI could  be better.

ps: I dont even know how tp exit the game :(

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960

Having some graphics issues. Should be running better than it is given the image quality I'm seeing, but it's still very playable. Also, custom settings don't seem to want to stick, and keep getting reset. Max AA also looks almost the same as no AA. 

Ah well, it's a beta. If it's still a problem come release, I'll worry. 

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic