Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Older Gamers ( TOG )

ZandilZandil Member UncommonPosts: 252
Name:  120ozt4.png Views: 44 Size:  45.8 KB

The Older Gamers is a gaming community for like minded gaming enthusiasts to gather and share their opinions, love of gaming, and quality company.

TOG has a strict age requirement of 25 years and over. We also have strict rules on conduct and behaviour, both in the games we are represented in and on the community boards and voice channels. We're a well known bunch with a great reputation and we aim to keep it that way.

We currently have a large group of members playing The Elder Scrolls Online with two primary guilds based on timezones:
  • TOG (North America / Oceanic) on the NA megaserver
  • The Older Gamers on the European megaserver
The Older Gamers originated in Australia, and we now have over 60,000 members from all over the globe. We have representation in almost every game currently on the market (and many not). Many people join us for one game and then stay on for the great community.

The TOG community is completely free to be a member of, and runs community servers for voice comms (TS, Vent, Mumble) and for many popular games across all genres including MMO, FPS, RPG, Sims, etc. It also hosts blogs, reviews, buy/sell/trade, news... loads of stuff!!

Please visit TOG yourself for a better look at what we offer...
http://w ww.theoldergamers.com. 

Don't be shy! Joining such a huge gaming community can be a little daunting, but it will feel like a second home to you in no time! Post in the Barracks and one of our friendly admins will have you in super quick!

Comments

• ZandilZandil Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Bump

• ZandilZandil Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Bumping this up as we are re-building member list again to get ready for new content. 

• jac0mejac0me Member UncommonPosts: 5

TOG is now recruiting!...

Now is a great time to join as The Older Gamers NA ESO Division looks to rebuild and grow our Division.

If you’re looking for a friendly, welcoming environment where you don’t have to be the best to be accepted and no matter your level or experience then check us out today at http://www.theoldergamers.com!

Don't forget to drop your name in the Barracks and you'll be playing with us in no time!

• ThornrageThornrage Member UncommonPosts: 659

Was in beta and pre-ordered the Imperial Edition, thus I have the option to choose any race.

What faction do you guys play and do you restrict race options?

"I don't give a sh*t what other people say. I play what I like and I'll pay to do it too!" - SerialMMOist

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,001
    Originally posted by jac0me

Now is a great time to join as The Older Gamers NA ESO Division looks to rebuild and grow our Division.

If you’re looking for a friendly, welcoming environment where you don’t have to be the best to be accepted and no matter your level or experience then check us out today at http://www.theoldergamers.com!

Don't forget to drop your name in the Barracks and you'll be playing with us in no time!

Ok, great, I just applied for your ESO chapter. I'm hoping you have an aldmeri dominion faction. image

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 

Originally posted by Thornrage

Was in beta and pre-ordered the Imperial Edition, thus I have the option to choose any race.

What faction do you guys play and do you restrict race options?

Originally posted by Sovrath

Originally posted by jac0me

Ok, great, I just applied for your ESO chapter. I'm hoping you have an aldmeri dominion faction. image

Hey!

Most of us are DC Faction however there is no race or faction restrictions and some of our players have alts across the other factions as well so no problems there, just may be a little harder to group if you're not in DC :)

Sovrath, I saw your application on the TOG forums, welcome!  I'm away from my PC atm will add you to the guild asap though mate :)

• TatercakeTatercake Member UncommonPosts: 286
    WELL WHEN I COME BACK TO ESO  ill hit ya all up again been back with old on ps3 battlefield 4 
    Originally posted by Tatercake
    WELL WHEN I COME BACK TO ESO  ill hit ya all up again been back with old on ps3 battlefield 4 

Sounds good mate, we'll still be here :)

• ThornrageThornrage Member UncommonPosts: 659
    Awesome. My Vet 3 is DC and I just wasnt sure I wanted to make a new character.

"I don't give a sh*t what other people say. I play what I like and I'll pay to do it too!" - SerialMMOist

• ArgoZex77ArgoZex77 Member Posts: 40
    I have not played ESO. Probably not really the place to post this either..... But as fellow MMO veterans is it worth a try? It is on sale and I am on the edge wondering if I should do it x.x

Originally posted by ArgoZex77
    I have not played ESO. Probably not really the place to post this either..... But as fellow MMO veterans is it worth a try? It is on sale and I am on the edge wondering if I should do it x.x

Hey mate, I would say it's at least worth a go for the price its been going for, but I'm a little biased, I love the game! :p

• Odium79Odium79 Member Posts: 1
    T.O.G. – The Older Gamers
    “The home for adults that love games”

So I know that most people that are looking into joining a guild are probably thinking something like “Damn I need a guild to do this stuff I want to do” or
    “Sure is quiet/boring being solo all the time” or
    “This would be so much easier with someone to group with”, and those are fine reasons to look into joining a guild. I know those were my thoughts back when I started playing Guild Wars 2.

A friend of mine was in TOG and suggested I apply for membership, using words like awesome, great people, and very laid back group, to entice me into signing up. Pretty sure I still owe him a drink for getting me involved with this amazing group of gamers. In my time since joining TOG I have been involved with some of the nicest most helpful people across the 6 games I have joined them in. Yes that is right, 6 different games and the same guild, same rules, same principles, and some of the same people. I love my TOG and know that no matter what game I want to go and play that there will be a community of like minded people I can play with built in almost automatically.

This is where I feel TOG really shows it’s value, you can join for the game you are playing now and then also join any of the other 46 official portals that are currently active. New multiplayer game on the horizon, there is a good chance it will have a division created for it. Membership is free; we have a very well maintained member’s forum, and provide a TS3 server for game usage.

So in the end I ask, are you looking for a guild? Are you an adult over the age of 25? Are you looking for a cohesive organization? Are you looking for a centralized point where like minded adults get together to go play games? If you answered yes to the questions above and are looking for the type of experience I have listed/had then I highly recommend jumping over to our forums and giving us a go.

See you in game,
    Odium
  • DelCabonDelCabon Member UncommonPosts: 258

I will have to look you guys up seeing as I am ummm far past the min age :)

I was in the Old Timers Guild once upon a time which was also in quite a few games. I appreciate guilds that are more laid back and mindful of older players.

Del Cabon
    A US Army ('Just Cause') Vet and MMORPG Native formerly of Trinsic, Norath and Dereth. Currently playing LOTRO. 

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    Hey...you guys the same as the TOG from GW2?

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• poefuepoefue Member Posts: 226
    Any idea if some of you will migrate to the PS4 version of ESO in June?

Hi poefue we don't have any plans at this stage to move to console however we are a large multi-game guild with a console division so there may be some playing from there

Gestankfaust that would be us :)

• jubbileejubbilee Member Posts: 3

Hello! I'm excited to see a Tog division for Elder Scrolls online. I'm already a member of TOG so will post on the right forum.

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549

Hi, I'm looking to join TOG. I signed up on the site under the name Slingblade but never received the e-mail to verify.

edit:

Still haven't got the e-mail. Not gonna happen, you're site must be bugged.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Tokken said:

Hi, I'm looking to join TOG. I signed up on the site under the name Slingblade but never received the e-mail to verify.

edit:

Still haven't got the e-mail. Not gonna happen, you're site must be bugged.

Probably got stuck in your junk folder. TOG has thousands of members, they all got theirs somehow.  =)

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky