Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BRING DARKFALL 1 BACK!

2»

Comments

• C0mat0sisC0mat0sis Member UncommonPosts: 10
    If you search google for Darkfallorigin you might find what you're looking for.
    Maybe
  • JakobmillerJakobmiller Member RarePosts: 674

I like Darkfall Unholy Wars more, but what I do dislike with the new one is what they made with the different protection zones. I miss the times when you could run around Alfar lands and look for noobies or around human lands.

They are improving some stuff though with removal of instant travel and some other stuff. I still think DFUW is the best mmo around.

• IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443
    You and the other 15 people still subbed

• IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443

Miss Darkfall 1

Try this out http://www.lightrisegame.com/open_alpha

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Originally posted by korkrm
    Hello guys. I do really want AV to sell DarkFall as it used to be, hardcore character developing, pvp and economy. May be it's tome to create kickstarter for that? Is anyone here who loved this game?

I would love it. I miss the old Dwarf and Mahirrim models. Original Agon was pretty amazing.

If it could just be made so blood-walling doesn't work.

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Originally posted by Classicstar

Originally posted by korkrm
    Hello guys. I do really want AV to sell DarkFall as it used to be, hardcore character developing, pvp and economy. May be it's tome to create kickstarter for that? Is anyone here who loved this game?

I want Darkfall as it was after the node patch when it also gave rare ores.

Not later when the real dumb down started.

Around 6 months lifespan i think Darkfall 1 was good.

Only maybe sounds could be improved but hardcore as Darkfall 1 was i want back not this CRAP like DFUW what dumb game that is.

Okay, the node patch was great.

• CetraCetra Member UncommonPosts: 359
    change the developer first then we talk.
  • EpicTrilogyEpicTrilogy Member Posts: 3
    It's a bad company at the helm. Bringing any changes would be pointless without leadership changes.

"Always remain calm. Even when angry because if you're calm, you can utilize and harness those emotions for a cause"

• Originally posted by EpicTrilogy
    It's a bad company at the helm. Bringing any changes would be pointless without leadership changes.

^ This, without someone else that manage the game is impossible to have any improvements. Av show us that, after original Razorwax leaved, aren't capable to maintain the game.

The numerous micropatches that really add nothing but continious combat balances and tweaks is the prof that they haven't any idea.

Sad that a great game like DFO died.

• CruizerkeCruizerke Member UncommonPosts: 68
    There is no way on this earth that I would donate to any kickstarter to bring the original DF back as long as it stayed under the control of AV or if AV had any influence on it at all. AV has been the number one problem for this game since before it was officially released. Original DF is a perfect example of what could have been a excellent game but thrown into the gutter by a blundering incompetant developer. Even with DF:UW, I do not understand how AV is still around. That's one company that needs to be buried and forgotten.
  • SnoepieSnoepie Member UncommonPosts: 485

darkfall 1 will come back.. only not under the leading of av.

Progress is being made on an emulator

You can check it out here http://darkfallorigin.boards.net/

• General-ZodGeneral-Zod Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Originally posted by Snoepie

darkfall 1 will come back.. only not under the leading of av.

Progress is being made on an emulator

You can check it out here http://darkfallorigin.boards.net/

Looks like emulators to the rescue yet again!

• fillybluntsfillyblunts Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Hasn't this horse been beaten into glue by now?