Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DEAD GAME

stinknastystinknasty Member Posts: 10

Fiesta Online is all But dead now. The games from launch North American licence holder was OutSpark ,  OutSpark ripped off other companies codeing Got suied and went belly up. Gamigo being 1 of only 4 other companies with licencing for Fiest Online , And beings it has its own codeing won the licence for North America.

Along wih This licence , Came the North American Servers per loaded with a few 1000 active players. Task given to Gamigo , strip the OutSpark servers of there codeing , and replace it with your own, "A system Over Write " 30 hours later  Fiesta Online was relaunched with Gamigo codeing

One month passes , And as yet Gamigo has been unable to get the servers to run properly , system failures are rampant , Not one day has past from the time Gamigo took over than the sytem has not crashed at least 3 times, And dropped connection 30 times.

Rest In Peace Old game

this concluses the Fiesta Obituary

Comments

• MdpatsMdpats Member UncommonPosts: 176
    Just downloaded the client.  Installing now, can't wait to play.
  • puppyXchanpuppyXchan Member UncommonPosts: 1

7 yrs of game play later

Game is dead but a few players still exist.

They killed Fiesta. Idk what happened they were gettign ready for major game updates they were gonna redo the skill system and TRY to "balance the classes" everyone had signed up and played the beta for the new system. then dissapeared after a couple weeks of testing.

RIP FiestaOnline <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

• VicDynamoVicDynamo Member Posts: 234
    Is it closed?
  • avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 791
    That's a shame.  Played this for a while early on in my MMO gaming experience. 
  • XylentriXylentri Member Posts: 3

I just logged back in after 5 years or so and it's running smoothly. Granted, there isn't a whole lot of folks on my original server, but there are still people playing and it looks good so far.

R.I.P.
    Threthiel & Helvetes Stridtik - Heimdalls Heirs - Midgard - Nimue (DAoC '01-'03)
    Mordre Morwen - The Ridge Runners <TRR> - Ten Tree Ridge, Talus - Kettemoor (SWG Pre-CU Vet '03-'04)

• Tatiana31373Tatiana31373 Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    I'm back to playing after such a long break I don't remember just how long it's been.  There are players and most are friendly. Buffing clerics can be found in Elderine as usual as well as the vendors.  You should definitely give it another shot.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    I'm back to playing after such a long break I don't remember just how long it's been.  There are players and most are friendly. Buffing clerics can be found in Elderine as usual as well as the vendors.  You should definitely give it another shot.
    With the current pace of comments on this thread i would expect a reply to that one some time around 2023! :p
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Ironically, this game is owned by Gamigo.