Game Masters are available to assist with errors with the game and/or servers (such as crashes/rollbacks, zone down, etc)
Game Masters will not be able to intervene with simple gameplay errors. Gameplay errors should be resolved by further gameplay and players should use in-game means to address these errors.
Some examples of situations where Game Masters will not intervene:
- Deleted items: Please reacquire any deleted items through gameplay.
- Accidentally sold items: Buy the item back from a vendor. If it cannot be bought back, reacquire the item through gameplay.
- Accidentally bought items: Sell the unintended item back to the vendor (not all items can be sold back unfortunately) and purchase the intended item.
- Misloots: The Game Masters will not move items that were looted by accident or sent/traded to an unintended character.
- Accidental item modification (transmutes, adornments, gems, etc): There are in-game means to correct this issue which the player should explore.
- Renaming: The Game Masters will not change a character's first name, surname, or guild name upon request. Name change potions are available on the marketplace.
- Guild Administration: The Game Masters will not administrate a guild or intervene in guild management affairs in any way. If your guild leader is absent, please create a new guild of your own or find another guild on the server that meets your needs.
- Deleted characters: There are various mechanics in place to assure that characters are not deleted by accident. Let's be careful out there. Deleted characters will not be restored. Feel free to re-roll a new character.