Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

release date/beta for USA

when is the release date of this game i have found sooo many conflicting stories and have been watching this game move along for quite sometime...is it in CB now in korea and thats the only way to access it?

thanks!

angel :)

Comments

• FIXTHECAMERAFIXTHECAMERA Member Posts: 55
    Why aren't people more considerate of how they word their titles.
  • TheStryderHDTheStryderHD Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Yeah, next time say you're asking, or you'll get flamed like crazy man c'mon
  • zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Maybe look over a year be for this game comes out in NA market, if they rush the job trying get it over to NA/EU then people not going be so happy when its buggy and bad translation.
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

BD is still in Open Beta, but it does have a cash shop and they are not going to wipe anything, so you might as well say it is released in Korea, and yes playing the Korean version is the only way to access it atm.

Daum did say they wanted to have a Q4 2015 CB and a 2016 release date for the west, but I haven't seen any evidence of them setting up shop here yet.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by FIXTHECAMERA
    Why aren't people more considerate of how they word their titles.

You mean one of these "?" at the end of the title?

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
    Originally posted by DMKano

Pearl Abyss promised Russian beta by the end of last year - didn't happen.

Russian beta is still not up - been pushed to May, it might slip again.

Pearl Abyss/Daum wants to self publish this in the west by the end of 2015 - chances of this happening on time are pretty much zero IMO.

The game had a really sharp decline in Korean beta as players ripped through content in less than 2 weeks and had nothing to do leading to massive drop in interest.

I think BD has a ton of potential but it needs to do solid in Korea First before it goes to other markets.

Sounds just like every other game hitting the market these days.  

Plus it's a PVP game so short of king of the mountain and killing each other ad nauseam, there's never going to be much to it.

Funny how everyone complains about leveling and yet that is the very content they truly crave.

• jacktorsjacktors Member UncommonPosts: 180

Wow, that is upsetting to hear, based on DM Kano's post. I was looking forward to playing this game once it reached NA.  I cannot understand how these companies put out games with such potential, but leave out important aspects that make an MMO a keeper. 

• kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    Thanks for the click bait
  • PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
    Originally posted by jacktors

Wow, that is upsetting to hear, based on DM Kano's post. I was looking forward to playing this game once it reached NA.  I cannot understand how these companies put out games with such potential, but leave out important aspects that make an MMO a keeper. 

You have to understand that the game has been in beta for a full year... they've had ample practice thus far... and to be honest, their cash shop is raking in, so this so-called drop off in interest isn't as dire as it sounds.  It will come to the US, but it never was going to be released this year in the US.  That was just the misguided dreamers who believe the moment a game is mentioned, it is due for immediate release.

When dealing with games coming from the east... approach it like Mac gamers do with ports of PC games to their platform... it usually takes years for it to happen, but they talk as if it's imminent none the less.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by kabitoshin
    Thanks for the click bait

• NoxiousBassNoxiousBass Member UncommonPosts: 257

A lot of people that plays (or played) ArcheAge, cannot wait to try this one out.

I would say that many peeps are looking to cure the "ArcheAge blues", and BD may be the answer! Or will it?

I might be wrong by saying this, but it´s just my persoanl assumption.

Nonetheless, I´ll will continue to keep a keen eye on this one...