Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Ultimate Founder's Pack Giveaway #5

Comments

• AsmodeuXAsmodeuX Member UncommonPosts: 3
    is the next big mmorpg, and i want to try it.
  • yusiyohyusiyoh Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I want it and I'll get it :D
  • jgraffjgraff Member UncommonPosts: 2
    SKyforge has become somewhat of an obssesion of mine since announced been checking their twitter and website for any news of when or how to get into CBT and such and hyped for the upcoming CBT...
  • elvenwolfelvenwolf Member UncommonPosts: 146

I am italian and plus I live in Rome, I am surrounded by temples of the ancient gods, testimony to ancient religions and cultures.... For once  I can play as a god and show those  peasants gods what mean  to be one!  

And not only I can play a god and chill out with all the classical gods of old here in my city, and show them a move or two, but I can also be a god and use a giant gun and go PEW PEW PEW and show my beloved believers who's the biggest god in town.

On the "mere" technical side,  awesome graphic,  open system, be able to change on the fly no more long  hours passed waiting for a group to form,  PVE, PVP,  meaningful guild systems.

Is impossible to not be excited by Skyforge, well at least for me.

Now excuse me I need to plan my temple and shoulder out a building or two aside to get the best spot in town.

• RockxonRockxon Member UncommonPosts: 25

The Class System (Switching Classes (waiting for specific roles can get very irritating and annoying))

The Character System - it's very relative open

The Multilateral Progression - I am really excited about the Deity System

Player Activities and their rich Diversity

Lore and Story Line - one of the most important things in any game

The Unique Stat System - This is something new... it seems to scream openly 'chose your play style', combining this with the rest (progression and class system), we get a whole new feeling and gameplay...

Social Network Outside the Game - sounds really promising, especially when there is an upcoming event...

The Amazing Graphics Design

• AvatarBladeAvatarBlade Member UncommonPosts: 757

The most interesting to me seem the flexible class system and the deity system.

• teccoxteccox Member Posts: 2
    There seem to be a lot of reasons to be amped up about Skyforge! The biggest one for me is that it respects the fact that I am a real person whose time is valuable. A progression system that rewards me for investing in a single character while allowing me to experience a huge variety of playstyles. A system where having to take a few days off doesn't make me feel like I'm forever beyond on the treadmill.
  • thebigsheepthebigsheep Member Posts: 7

Skyforge is separating itself from other games with unique features. Some of the features I am looking forward to the most are:
    • Action combat system
    • 3d Sci-Fi/Fantasy feeling graphics
    • Any class; any time
    • Character customizability
    • I CAN BECOME A GOD MUHAHAHA

Skyforge is one of the MMORPGs I have been looking forward to play in the future.

• svhksvhk Member Posts: 2
    I want to look my enemies in the eye and say "It is not my wrath you should fear... It is my divine power."
  • shadyxbgshadyxbg Member UncommonPosts: 3

I know i won't win but i will try one last time.

The reason why i want to win and play Skyforge is that im big fan of the mmorpgs and this game just grab me so much that i want to stay an play it as much as i can i love the graphics and the mechanics its so beautiful and i just want to play the game on its full potential.

so please pick me and make the game unique for me :) have a nice day

• KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789
    I like the action combat system in this game, and the classes all look very interesting. I would love to grab a founder's pack!
  • MadsWorldMadsWorld Member Posts: 2

want to be a God in Aelion, the ''Level''-System is just awesome and the class-system is the best thing I've ever seen.

I'm joining the battelfields of Aelion with my Guild,  to become a known, loved and feared gods.

I'll will work myself trough the, very awesome concept of the, Atlas-System to unlock my Slayer charackter and work towards becoming a god to help my friends in instances and to slay everybody trying to harm my friends in PvP!

The Closed-Beta is a way for me to help the developers, with my feedback, to make the best out of this awesome game called Skyforge and I can't wait to play it with my friends!

• AzarithAzarith Member UncommonPosts: 52
    The concepts of Skyforge and action combat sound amazing. Can't wait to play it.
  • jholmstromjholmstrom Member UncommonPosts: 6
    beacause please ;)
  • eveque67eveque67 Member UncommonPosts: 64

Wow!  Ive been looking forward to seeing this game release.  Winning a Founders Pack would be the icing on the cake!.

The classes look exciting and to be able to role play as a god will feed everyones ego.  I really like the looks of the world and detail of the classes.

• DranorDranor Member Posts: 1
    The combination of Sci-Fi and God Pantheon based leveling is intriguing and looks promising.  This is definitely something I'd be interested in.
  • gavman2000gavman2000 Member Posts: 1
    I want skyforge because the class system looks amazing and ive been waiting for a good action mmo! I want it! :D
  • EldoreabcEldoreabc Member Posts: 1
    I like free stuff Also the game looks kinda cool 
  • shadedxenicshadedxenic Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I'm in love with skill systems such as this!
  • TumblersTumblers Member Posts: 2
    Been looking for a new mmo, this looks perfect!
  • Rhiow-DarkstepRhiow-Darkstep Member UncommonPosts: 26

If I was to try to list all of the things that have me so hyped for Skyforge I would probably still be writing this post when this competition comes to an end....  (Which might explain why I missed the last few :))

If I was going to try to pick one thing, I could say that its the dynamic combat that will undoubtedly add a new dimension to PvP, or I could pick any of the varied classes  (Drools over the Gunner....OMG!),  but what I think has me really chomping at the bit are the superb graphics, which for me really bring it the game to life. Cartoony graphics have had their day for me I'm afraid... now show me to my Gunner! 

• vadio123vadio123 Member UncommonPosts: 593

I going say ............

ITS BIG TRAP

• TumblersTumblers Member Posts: 2
    This game looks amazing! I have been looking for a new mmorpg to sink my teeth into for a while now. Looks great!

sorry for posting twice...
  • bigpigmarcongbigpigmarcong Member CommonPosts: 1

Why you're super excited for Skyforge?

Seriously!?! I'm looking forward to making some space on my overcrowded hard drive to install WGUE :) Skygorge is free to play, that is awesome. On a side note, I have been so pleased with TERA that I doubt I will drop that anytime soon. I love that game, cool action combat mmo but not as good as Skygorge i would say.

Class changing like FF 14, seeing that cross skill active will be so awesome :P

Action combat made me feel like playing Shin Sangoku Musou!!

God form? I can't wait to try that godly form with incredible skills. Play like STARWAR MUSOU lolimage

Above few points already making me crazy and the idea of teaming up with others to defend/against minions of gods are awesome! Sound like so much fun, sound like playing with tons of other players in MUSOU :)

Can't wait for Skyforge, it will blow TERA out of the water. Send me WGUE and let me become a hardcore player LOL LOL LOL

• ChinfooChinfoo Member Posts: 2
    I shall become God and smite all the nonbelievers.
This discussion has been closed.