Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Ultimate Founder's Pack Giveaway #5

Comments

• DarkpigeonDarkpigeon Member UncommonPosts: 55

Because  fields of grabby hands, transforming guns, electric bows and ranged fisting makes me happy!

• nob3151156nob3151156 Member Posts: 1

I really Like The Classes and leveling system. Open world game is sure something that i have been looking for a long long time. 

well, i really hope that i get into the game as a beta tester, that is my duty to learn more about Skyforce, and this is what i live for those days. 

• jahlonjahlon Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Who doesnt want to be a god?

A crafter is nice, a farmer is cute, but a god? That is by far the best concept for a game Ive ever seen. Totally stoked for this.
  • yamabuddhayamabuddha Member Posts: 3

I've been watching out for Skyforge for over 8 months and really looking forward to playing it.  The combat system looks amazing and the "no healers" idea is something I really like (who likes to sit around as a DPS waiting for a party?  I know I don't!).

The main aspect I'm looking forward to is the Ascension Atlas.  The ability to create a unique character that matches to your play style is something really appealing to me.  There's nothing more boring than having a character that's stuck on a linear path, just to find out you don't like playing said path.  The AA is a amazing idea!

• KamikazePenguinKamikazePenguin Member CommonPosts: 1

The reason I would like this opportunity to join this piece of art is quite simple really. I love video games, I play video games, I understand video games and I like to help give my voice to better video games.

This creative game is extremely well done, one look at the game will tell you much work has been put into the game. The sheer amount of creativity involved in this game is overwhelming in an extreme positive way, the free reign players get to their stats and play style is huge.

Now I may not be a developer, or creative artist; but what I can say undoubtedly is that I know games, I play games and if there was ever a vocation for me, it would be video games. Right now this game is a diamond in the rough waiting for people to show this game off, to tell tales of fun and enjoyment, and im that guy. I'm the guy to spread such things, the guy to tell people how well done the game is, and a guy who may not be able to financially afford the luxury of founder packs but 100% will voice the games best interest and truly enjoy it.

• NZRevanNZRevan Member Posts: 5
    I'm excited because I'm a pseudo-classics major (have the credits, but I didn't need a third major). This game is certainly one way to act out the fantasy of being an immortal god Roman style.
  • zidanezidane Member UncommonPosts: 7

Ohh boy i been posted this same message for 4 times now, give me one.

I been checking out of this game since first day it has been posted in MMORPG.com. I love the art and animation of the game and will love to be in checking out the game mechanic and gameplay and report back to my communities should we prepare the embassies for this game when it launch.

http://www.grievancegaming.org/

• areshasedareshased Member Posts: 1

Hello there mates:

Im going to be short, i just really want to play this game cause of the new refreshing combat system, plus i love SCIFI-fantasy worlds with the addition of stunning graphics. Want to test gunner and cryomancer.

Thanks, have a nice day and please, my birthday is 10 March :P it could be an awesome gift.

• MidorikaMidorika Member Posts: 3
    I really hope i win this time even tough chances are slim.I d love to get as fast as possible into the game i want to be a God and explore the universe Skyforge has to offer.Ty for the giveaway mmorpg.Bye!
  • ehv7979ehv7979 Member UncommonPosts: 7

Fourth time huh?Lets make 4 my Lucky number

Skyforge is going to be the best MMORPG that will come out in all of my years of playing MMOS.I played almost every F2P and B2P MMOS for the last 8-10 years and i think Skyforge will be the best one out of them because of this reasons:

Becoming a God-This is one of best ideas ive seen in MMOS.I always loved gods and dreamed about being one ever since i was a kid and i cant wait to be one.Having the power of a god and the  glory of a god is something i never thought i will ever feel in my life time.

The Combat-After playing all of those tab target MMOS i can finally play an action combat one!The avctive combat will makes this game require allot of skill and learning and its going to be really fun.

The Environment-The World of Skyforge is absolutely amazing and beautiful compared to any other games i played.The details and the view makes it one of the best MMO graphics ive seen..

The Character Progression-Unlike evrey other mmos Skyforge isnt using a normal lvling system but instead its using a very interesting system called prestige that lets you play with people its same skill lvl as you and i cant wait to try it out.

The Lore-Ive read all the articels about the lore they released in the website and i love to study aelion inside the game and defend aelion from the queen sangra.

The Classes-Instead of opening tons of characters and then start all over again because i didnt like the class i can use all of the classes on one character and save all of my progress.This is great for me because i dont have much free time to spend.

Endgame-Skyforge got allot of things to do when youre about to reach the strongest lvl such as invasions with other players and awesome endgame raids!

The PVP-I played the russian server and the pvp was one of the best ive played in MMOS.The Classes were balanced and there was no overpowered gear and only skill matters in Skyforge PVP.

Pantheon Wars-50vs50 Guild Vs Guild?This is going to pretty dam awesome big and fun fights to try out with friends.

Sci Fi And Fantasy-The game is taking both of my favorite genres and putting them together and its looking great.

Giant Server-All the time im starting to play an mmo i look for the best server to go in to play with the must people.In Skyforge everyone is using the same server so i wont have to worry about playing with my friends or playing alone because there is no people.

The Makers-Its the first time im seeing the makers being so active and friendly with the community  and listen to player suggestions.

Design and Art style-The game artstyle and desgin concept is new and refreshing unlike every other MMOS that just copying each other.

I followed skyforge since the first announcement of the game about a year ago and wining a founder key to try out the game would mean allot to me and i think i will be the happiest man ever because i cant afford one. Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone.

RAISE YOUR SKYFORGES

• todzilla85todzilla85 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I like the worship system and combat
  • GOLDMANXGOLDMANX Member Posts: 1
    Skyforge is the second game that I have followed throughout development (Warframe being the first). Skyforge however will be my first time participating in beta. Having bought Founders Packs during Warframe's Open Beta, I plan on buying a Founders Pack for Skyforge. What drew me to Skyforge is the fluid and rather flashy action andthe unique combo system I have yet to see in other MMORPGs I have played. Skyforge, in my personal opinion, contains potential to provide a new aspect in the MMO genre.
  • KiF1rEKiF1rE Member UncommonPosts: 6

Everything about this game, the progression system. The way all classes can be played from 1 character. How the costumes work. The rare scifi fantasy setting that is not only a rare thing to find in MMO's but also the way it looks truly amazing in terms of animations and graphics from what has been shown in videos so far. Not to mention the awesome positive community so far.

Just would make my day to win the highest founders pack, as we get closer to cbt on the 11th.

SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NewnanNewnan Member UncommonPosts: 98
    I hear Premium Status grants a daily cookie cooldown. Rumor has it that they may even add a weekly for a slice of cake also.

Screw leveling games, give me something with "End game" at the beginning of the game.

• marcstefmarcstef Member UncommonPosts: 2
    you can be god
  • dewalddewald Member UncommonPosts: 12
    sweet, sweet game.
  • sliyersliyer Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I'm excited for Skyforge!
  • NorpanNorpan Member CommonPosts: 319
    Cause this is the 5th give away and 5 is my lucky number. Ohh, and the game just looks like a breath of fresh air in the MMORPG-genre... :)
  • MoltenousMoltenous Member UncommonPosts: 6

never played a steam-punk action MMORPG before and this looks quite promising.I'm Use to warlocks and warriors, but im excited to give the gunner a try and the awesome looking graphics. 

My reasons for excitement are...

1. New genre for me

2. best graphics iv seen in an MMO

3.The Action style

4. and the Gunner of course

Moltenous the Hot Shot Hooligan.

• isakluiisaklui Member Posts: 1
    Fun boss mechanics + Warframe / Borderlands combat style + FFX style ascension grid. What could you ask more?!
  • RamlachRamlach Member UncommonPosts: 39

Round 5 lets go!

Super excited about SkyForge. I am currently experiencing a bit of a gaming 'lull', and Skyforge looks like the game to bring me out of that.

Really looking forward to experiencing the class system, particularly the Gunner class, and if rumors are true the lancer(type) class (Love me my Spear classes!) 

Good luck everyone image

• click73sclick73s Member UncommonPosts: 1

Why i want this game

1 tired of the same old same old games

2 love testing new game

3 cuz you love me :)

lol

thanks good luck all

• asddsa324234asddsa324234 Member Posts: 3

I am super excited for Skyforge couse it have amazing combat system connected with alot of others features... I am very excited couse there is combat system which is not only amazing becouse of skills but you can even make combos with that skills. Not only graphics there is alot of variety of gameplays. With standard PvP as FreeForAll and TeamDeathMatch you have Payload, CaptureTheFlag and maybe most looking forward to Invasons and Pantheon wars when will PvP and PvE go parallel for your pantheon honor... It will be interestig to see whicht path will people take in the ascension atlas, I hope I will take the best for my character..

And most important can't wait to level up to the god mode, so I would feel like god. 3.11 will my path  to become a god begin.

• LunistraLunistra Member Posts: 1
    I'm rather excited about this game, but why would we not be, I grew up role playing , seeking ever more power to try become a demigod was ultimate goal! I also grew up fascinated with mythology of Greek and roman gods, played games like age of mythology, populous etc and although not the same style of game I loved the journey you go on from mortal to god. The concept in this game of gathering followers and sending them to do things to spread you faith is awesome. The combat system looks and hopefully feels fresh. And mostly just the mix of magic and tech I love from games such as Phantasy Star and Shining force. Let me at it please :)
  • DaemonSambeDaemonSambe Member UncommonPosts: 11
    A new combat system to dominate.
This discussion has been closed.