Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No more mobile versions on ios

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
Can anyone tell me how i can make it so that when opening the website on my iphone 6+ it doesnt default to the mobile version but directly opens the full version?

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by Torval
    On Android there is a link on the page that takes you to the full site. I don't know if Apple forces the mobile version, but it's something you can try.

Offcourse there is a link... Which works..

in general these issues are website related, as soon as the website recognises a mobile browser, it pushes the mobile version...

since i can not force mmorpg.com to change this pollicy, i am looking for a way to make my safari show up as a non mobile version when visiting websites.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    I am looking to go the other way, I want switch to the mobile version on my iPad, but there appears to be no option for it.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon