Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Ultimate Founder's Pack Giveaway #4

Comments

• DarVashielDarVashiel Member UncommonPosts: 80
    I am super excited about Skyforge because, I cannot help myself. The class system is Awesome, Combat system Awesome and finally C'mon who would not want to be a God....

• wingoodwingood Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Here are the things that I'm excited for:
    1. The story: Going from immortal to being a god sounds awesome, but also having NPCs not only worship you, but also perform deeds in your name is excellent. I also like the fact that the more good deeds that you and your followers perform, the more people around the world will respect and honor you which not only increase your status among other players, but also help move you one step closer to godhood.
    2. Adaptability: I love the fact that we can take on any role without having to switch characters. This is a great move as you can adapt to whatever the mission throws at you or your teammates. I also love that you can unlock all of the classes within the game as you play. This adds another dynamic to the game as you level up.
    3. Ever-changing world: Another thing that I like about the game is the ever-change aspect that can occur during gameplay. With the world changing every 40 minutes, it makes the game feel more alive and interesting. I also like the fact that missions that we already completed can increase in difficulty to give us more of a challenge.
    4. Leveling up: The final thing that I like about Skyforge is the leveling up process. I like how the stats that you level up in one class remains when you switch to another class as well as the use of special abilities that can be used for all classes. The leveling process seem very straight-forward and easy to learn. 
  • lantos100lantos100 Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Super excited
  • NyteWytchNyteWytch Member UncommonPosts: 53
    I'm really excited for the class freedom and lots of customization.  The graphics look nice and the pantheon wars sound fun no matter your playstyle.
  • Kowalski922Kowalski922 Member CommonPosts: 5

I have been looking for a game that would worth hours and hours of gameplay for a while now, and, just a few of months ago, i found Skyforge. There so much features to be excited for, but i don't want to write a long and boring text, so i will be concise.

A) The Class System, that All In One package is so great, no more alts, just devoting to one main character is enough!

B) Prestige, this just makes Skyforge different from the majority of the other MMOs, not forgetting its significance splitted in the Atlas, the followers and the equipment!

C) The just mentioned Ascension Atlas, allowing you to progress and be the way you like to be!

D) The followers system, just to think it will exist an order behind me it's fabolous! (Don't forget the statue!)

E) The Adventure System is something i love too!

But in addition to those points, the ones i consider more important, i really wanna contribute to this game by testing it and giving feedback. Thanks for the chance to win regardless! :D

• XonqXonq Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Because it looks like it is finally a freshening MMO that gamers not only want, but also deserves. And I want to be part of that  - as early as possible.
  • elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Brand new IP, lovely aesthetics, varied and seemingly deep systems, lots of unique classes and GOD powers!!! added to a Tera like combat system, it looks like a blast to play.  Can't wait. Oh, and it's close to launching instead of being told about the game and having to wait 5+ years.  Smart move in my book.
  • DineohmightDineohmight Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I am excited about the Classes and the combat system.  It seems to be very unique compared to most of the games coming out.  Also the Follower system!  Being able to build a base of followers and become a real god sounds outstanding!
  • todzilla85todzilla85 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I want people to worship me!!!!
  • MaliMirkoMaliMirko Member UncommonPosts: 44
    I'm most excited for 3 things. The combat, class system and setting of the game. I'm hoping this game will be a nice change from typical MMO games out there.

B)  "War. War never changes!"

• XPhilerXPhiler Member UncommonPosts: 7
    An interesting mix of scifi and fantasy + a lot of interesting unique features. Mostly excited with having a character that can switch between all the classes. Changing playstyle on fly seems like an awesome idea.
  • ComphComph Member Posts: 2

Hyped for the game. :D

Hope already the CB will be a blast.

• Metaljunkie87Metaljunkie87 Member UncommonPosts: 9

I'm really excited to try out Skyforge because of the combat system mainly, but I also like how easy it will be to team up with my friends and switch classes depending on what is needed at the time.

I also really enjoy how it's a mix of a sci-fi and fantasy setting which opens up a ton of possibilities for content, classes, aesthetics, etc.

The ascension atlas is also an amazing idea and I love how you'll be able to tailor it around your specific play style. It's also great how it will benefit you no matter what class you play so you don't feel like you have to start from scratch whenever you switch classes.

I'm just excited overall for Skyforge and can't wait to play it! The main class I'm looking forward to currently is the Gunner.

• Skyforgefan2012Skyforgefan2012 Member Posts: 1
    I would love to have my hands on a founder pack because of how long I've been waiting for this; waking up and seeing this 4th giveaway finally at s good time gave me hope. obsessed with this game; it's alll I think, dream, and draw about! Would really make this birthday weekend 10000 times better<3 :D hope I can be lucky enough to test out my next favorite game!
  • BelkinXBelkinX Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I'll just pay the $70.
  • MystralzMystralz Member UncommonPosts: 52
    Skyforge has the best graphics and action combat system in any mmos.  Action combat is one of the main things that drive me to pick up a new mmo and there's not many that take it on.  Skyforge sounds like it wont be focused on boring generic grinding found in most mmos and sounds like it will be easy to play casually without having to play every single day to keep up with your lame dailies.  SKyforge's fantasy sci fi futurist environment setting matches up with my favorite genres of movies so that's also awesome.  As an altaholic skyforges class system that allows for easily swaping classes will be great as well.  Either way I look forward to playing skyforge since i've been waiting for it since the first announcement of it last year on massively.
  • intr1gueintr1gue Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I guess you can say i'm excited about the variety of classes and the amount of customization this game has.  Doesn't hurt that the graphics are pretty decent as well.
  • SurrealFieUpSurrealFieUp Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Game seems to have a visceral feel that may set it apart from others in the genre.  I'm fed up with all of the monotonous hax-n-slash looking moves we've been burdened with over the years.  From the few videos that are available, it looks like avatars will have more than just canned cheese to shoot at the opposition.  Can't wait for the Beta to find out, and report on the outcome.

• goblagobla Member UncommonPosts: 1,412

class system looks great.

follower system looks great.

gameplay looks great.

We are the bunny.
    Resistance is futile.
    ''/\/\'''''/\/\''''''/\/\
    ( o.o) ( o.o) ( o.o)
    (")("),,(")("),(")(")

• TalruneTalrune Member Posts: 339
    Class systems as well as a break from Eve for me so will be fun!
  • junnysjunnys Member UncommonPosts: 3
    obsidian + mmo = awesome!!!
  • S-mmoS-mmo Member UncommonPosts: 47
    I really love the clan system ,i like to play in group .And who dont want to be a God ? this game is offer you all you can imagine.
  • shalissarshalissar Member UncommonPosts: 509
    Ahh, I don't really care anymore. I still hate middle aged men and I think I always will, I may have daddy issues. Worse yet, I have scamming corporate scum issues, and that's directly related to this founder pack trend these days.
  • RamlachRamlach Member UncommonPosts: 39
    Game looks very refreshing, the combat and animations look great. But the thing i am most excited about exploring is the class system. BRING IT ON!
  • SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114
    To be a God amongst the stars while beating the pulp out of a few baddies to save the worshiping locals.  What's not to like?

This discussion has been closed.