Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Ultimate Founder's Pack Giveaway #4

Comments

• XcronosxXcronosx Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Skyforge is awesome game in any way i just want to test it before i get my hands on founder pack :). I have 20+ friends waiting for some beta invites so we can start our long established guild in game.
  • thefreaklordthefreaklord Member UncommonPosts: 16
    The class and Pantheon system look very promising. Would really love to get a pack to get in the action :D
  • DaemonSambeDaemonSambe Member UncommonPosts: 11
    All about the combat system. And the lack of a gear grind.
  • stealthlessstealthless Member UncommonPosts: 8
    I have been watching this game for some time now. The art style looks very nice. The thing I am probably most interested in is the way the prestige/class system is going to work. Since there are no real levels and just a prestige system. Also as you explore your Ascension Atlas you can unlock new classes. This new approach to progressing your character really interests me and I hope it is as good as it sounds.
  • DranthaarDranthaar Member UncommonPosts: 10
    While I'm an admitted altaholic, the fact I won't need them in this game is actually a big plus.  I'm looking forward to actually leveling a character instead of partially leveling a bunch of them. *grin*

--Dranthaar

• RorhcRorhc Member UncommonPosts: 115
    I pretty excited for this game as it looks to be a interesting way to progress in a MMO. I mean , you become a GOD! Oh , and the graphics are pretty good too.

This could end up being very interesting.

• ArylleArylle Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Basically i've been waiting for something like this to enter an accessable beta for several months now, hopping from mmo to mmo to keep me satiated. I've looked into the details of this game and was intrigued. I like the sci fi aesthetic and the diversity of the classes. the mobs in the game actually look good to; and the ability to change classes on the fly is always a bonus. i just want to see more of the game to pass a better judgment.
  • GordiGordi Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I want to be a God!
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927

God I hope I have more luck the 4th time around...

Innovation, Combat, Graphics, Talents... those are just a few of the key points in the game I'm most excited about.

The list goes on a lot more and I'm sure when I get the chance to play it that it will only continue to increase as well :P

• Shinya777Shinya777 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    the sci-fi and fantasy cross settings and the FFA pvp , cant wait!
  • David09812David09812 Member UncommonPosts: 4

because i can be a god

• BryanSBryanS Member UncommonPosts: 36
    I've always love the fantasy/sci-fi mix types of games, but never really found one that scratched the itch in the right way. Skyforge looks like it just might be the game that has the balance of combat, progression, and world building that does it all right! :)
  • potkenypotkeny Member Posts: 3
    Cryomancer~, Cry for moar CC!
  • zakraidarbgzakraidarbg Member UncommonPosts: 28

the pantheon wars are probobly the most interesting thing in the game  it will probobly be the closest thing    to    a real war with a real army againts army cause in the game   the pantheon  ( your guild) will be devided in clans  of ppl (soldiers)    and having this immidietly   suggests chain of command wich will be realy awsome to see  :)   aliances are also posible , not  many games ofer such things 

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100

I watched the video that was on youtube and liked the visuals. I like the steampunk slant. I always loved China Mieville's Bas-Lag world and this game might just be my ticket into that type of fantasy world. Although Bas-Lag is a far darker world this combination of modern and old has always fascinated me.

I also like the combat and freedom to build your character and the ability to play a god. It does not require a lot to play in groups from what I understand which is something I enjoy grouping with these diverse classes must be fun . The atlas looks quite interesting and as you play you build up your character. I played FFXIV ARR and FFXI which I loved and this game is quite like that with respect of one character and the ability to be all in one .

There seems to be some interesting PvP but one that requires grouping and working together as opposed to free for all zergs. You can have followers well I always wanted my own fan club I guess. 

I am excited to play and the game seems quite unique.

Chamber of Chains
  • lrgendjemandlrgendjemand Member UncommonPosts: 5
    It's exciting to see a new system of skill distribution on a mmorpg
  • mukodomukodo Member Posts: 1
    The new PVP + PVE  end game objectives how they got all us pvp and pve players in one linked endgame that would be exiting to try.
  • KillerwoodyKillerwoody Member UncommonPosts: 28

As I stated before this game breaks the mold of the same crap companies are putting out. The game has tons of ways to build and make your character the way you want it. I always join in on these giveaways and what not but never win so doesn't really matter what we type its just random picks...

The game will do good if its not P2W which I have not seen anything about a item mall yet maybe I need to read more into that aspect of the game. I love guns so yea the gunner class will be my fav or the tank which I'm used to playing with clans/guilds. I'm dying right now for something good to play, AA lasted me maybe 2 months before all the apex cheating went on then I left... EOS was a pile of crap in beta's. Right now Skyforge is the most promising game of 2015 I've seen so far besides The Division. There's a few other games on the horizon but nothing like Skyforge as of yet. Thanks for reading, peace out!

• AsalzSyAsalzSy Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Combat looks very cool..
  • RockxonRockxon Member UncommonPosts: 25

Skyforge seems to be great with free class switch - god mod - pvp and pve content - nice grafics - a new level system

just saying I need a key ! ;)

• WightyWighty Member UncommonPosts: 699
    Does it really matter what you write here?

What are your other Hobbies?

Gaming is Dirt Cheap compared to this...

• Kelson13Kelson13 Member UncommonPosts: 7

Thank you MMORPG.com for offering this!  I've been subscribed to your site for a couple of years now and really appreciate the content and news you provide.

I'm super excited about Skyforge!  From all the gameplay videos, trailers and the first official stream, it looks like the Allods team is doing a great job of keeping up with what people are looking for in an MMORPG today.  The amount of innovation is staggering!  Pantheons being so much more than typical guilds, fluid action combat that doesn't put off tab-target MMO players, the sci-fi/fantasy hybrid setting, the ability to be an Immortal and eventually a God with followers, the customization via the Ascension Atlas, doing away with levels entirely, all-classes access via a single character - simply amazing!

I can't wait to play Skyforge!

• lathaanlathaan Member UncommonPosts: 476

i deserve a key because skyforge deserves me.

• paw11223paw11223 Member Posts: 3
    I'm excited for the graphics. and gameplay. Would love to try every class so this pack is just made for me lol 
  • teccoxteccox Member Posts: 2
    Currently deployed and have been looking for a game to play with my online friends. I have been following this game off and on for a while and I can see myself spending plenty of time in Skyforge.
This discussion has been closed.