Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Its time to hype this game

13»

Comments

• F2Pelerin118F2Pelerin118 Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Looking forward to this, seems cool - hopefully the Devs have learnt from their mistakes with Allods.
  • karmathkarmath Member UncommonPosts: 904
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus
    Might actually be the most prommising game under development right now...  The combo system and the class system just sound to sweet

Look at Allods. If you think even for a second Skyforge's cash shop wont be as fucking cancerous as that you are tripping. We already know it has classes behind a paywall.

• CleverjackCleverjack Member UncommonPosts: 72
    Definitely hyped for this game. Its tax season so seriously considering dropping the 70 bucks for the founders.

• goth1cgoth1c Member UncommonPosts: 79
    Wont touch this game till the cash shop is shown and see if they trend toward p2w , i learned whit allods online... smells like p2w hehehe

• CleverjackCleverjack Member UncommonPosts: 72
    I really enjoyed allods online but left when I saw the bs of the cash shop. Closed beta ain't till march 11th. Will hold on till 03/10/15 to buy. Hopefully they show the cash shops. Don't want a repeat of AA

• ThwaiteThwaite Member UncommonPosts: 83
    Originally posted by karmath
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus
    Might actually be the most prommising game under development right now...  The combo system and the class system just sound to sweet

Look at Allods. If you think even for a second Skyforge's cash shop wont be as fucking cancerous as that you are tripping. We already know it has classes behind a paywall.

No... No actually you are wrong and we don't know classes are behind a "paywall" and if people would exercise reading comprehension, no one would be saying this. Pick up a book, read, and educate your self. Please come back once you have achieved this life feat.

In order for the classes to be behind a "paywall," the classes would have to have no ability to be accessed in any other way outside of a monetary transaction between the developer and consumer. In most cases this would be a subscription. Since we know this is not true and all classes can be accessed through game play on the Ascension Atlas, we can thus refute all "paywall" accusations. Don't know what Ascension Atlas is? I thought not. This is probably your problem and you should educate yourself () before you say something stupid again.

By the way, here is the actual 'internet savvy/social media definition' of paywall. "A paywall is a system that prevents Internet users from accessing webpage content (most notably news content and scholarly publications) without a paid subscription. There are both "hard" and "soft" paywalls in use. "Hard" paywalls allow minimal to no access to content without subscription, while "soft" paywalls allow more flexibility in what users can view without subscribing such as selective free content and/or a limited number of articles per month. Newspapers have been implementing paywalls on their websites to increase their revenue which has been diminishing due to a decline in print subscriptions and advertising revenue." (www.mashable.com)

While this definition is not directly related to games, you can see the similarities. Please reread paragraph one if you cannot and target in on the last two sentences.

Thank you,

Signed, your local forum stupidity police.

...consider this a written citation.image

• NobleNerdNobleNerd Member UncommonPosts: 759
    After seeing a few videos for the game I am less and less excited for the game.