Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HC sanbox mmo

DevilSephDevilSeph Member UncommonPosts: 147

hi,

I need a hc sanbox  AAA mmo except archage and darkfall!

Any ideas?

Comments

• LeetheLeethe Member UncommonPosts: 893

Minecraft multiplayer faction pvp hardcore mode server?

The game is there already, just don't expect a AAA studio to come up with it.

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.

• Stone_FountainStone_Fountain Member UncommonPosts: 233
    Ok either you are foreign or are...fairly young, which is it because there are a few Sandbox games out there and everyone who answers your query will give a different answer. If you live in the East (Korea etc), a young gamer, a console gamer, high-priced PC, low-priced PC, prefer Sci-fi or Fantasy? (or Ships, Chips, Chains and Whips as I like to say) F2P, P2P? PVE, PVP?

First PC Game: Pool of Radiance July 10th, 1990. First MMO: Everquest April 23, 1999

• MavolenceMavolence Member UncommonPosts: 635
    EVE Online
  • C0mat0sisC0mat0sis Member UncommonPosts: 10

Only ones i see worth mentioning arent out yet, Glorida Victus, and Revival

Revival looks ground breaking and amazing (Based off the concepts)

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

Hard Core??  http://www.perpetuum-online.com/Main  Is about as Hard Core as you can get without having to buy a monthly subscription.  You buy your one time account and is yours forever.  Is about as sandbox as sandbox can be!  Only other game would be EVE which requires a subscription!

You can get Perp directly from the site or from Steam.

• korkrmkorkrm Member Posts: 28
    Originally posted by C0mat0sis

Only ones i see worth mentioning arent out yet, Glorida Victus, and Revival

Revival looks ground breaking and amazing (Based off the concepts)

Rly? Gloria Victis? Sandbox? Revival? Wow

The only one is running now, its Mortal Online. (AA is not a sandbox game at all)

The Repopulation, ToA, Shards Online, OoM are the ones which are in development

• dreamscaperdreamscaper Member UncommonPosts: 1,592
    Originally posted by Mavolence
    EVE Online

<3

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Yeah, Eve is the only possible AAA option unless OP wouldn't mind playing something really old like UO.

AAA games are pretty expensive to make and hardcore PvP sandboxes tend to attract a pretty small audience unless they are brilliant games. 

There are a few niche games with lower budgets that might be worths OPs time, like Mortal online but no-one would call them "AAA". Pathfinder online is very early in development but playable, might be worth a look.