Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Ultimate Founder's Pack Giveaway #2

Comments

• DraeylDraeyl Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Skyforge looks simply amazing.
  • antauryxantauryx Member Posts: 2
    Because im on my vacations and i want something to entertain me, mostly because all my friends are gonna be away :c . Also i like idea of a full ice powers! Cryomancers FTW!!!
  • drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273

Im excited for Skyforge because Allods and Obsidian have simply made an amazing new world to explore, giving us a chance to play like gods, one click class changes, a world that is constantly in need of our help to stay alive, and being able to game without limits!

Skyforge has an amazing integrating of scifi and fantasy in which you can truly feel the immersion! The team has given us a world that you actually want to explore, ways to explore the maps that actually have meaning! I know these zones will not be the standard grind through to reach max level. I am so excited to explore the beautiful worlds Skyforge has to offer!

Another amazing feature we should all be looking forward to is becoming a GOD! i mean who hasn't ever wanted to be god like in a game? I am very excited to forge my path in the world, test my skills to the limit, overcome the odds and pass the trials from mere mortal to a legend, and gain the trust of the people of the lands and gather my adepts! With great adepts and a determined god, Divine Powers await!

With great power comes great responsibility, thus we must defend the once paradise against the invasions! I cant wait to experience first hand what it will feel like to fight among other gods to defend the land we call home! And top it off once we beat down the alien attackers, steal their ship,fly back to their home world, and kill the bastard who sent them!

Allods and Obsidian have also done a great job with the pvp structure. I cannot wait to actually play a game where you are fighting players of equal skill. Too many games throw the new comers into pvp areas/arenas where they just stand no chance due to equipment, level, or skill. I cant wait to fight my way to the top and unlock new pvp maps, and awards!!!

Last but not least gaming without limits! The ability to log in and team up with my friends, and my guild, and have an amazing way to track each others progress through social integration, and communication while not in game!

Skyforge and its hundreds of amazing features are very exciting and although I have only touched on a few of my favorites, I encourage everyone I know such as guildies from other games, friends in RL, and even my fps buddies to check this game out!

Skyforge is giving us a world where the sky does not even come close to the limit, pass through the stars, and you will finally find the HEAVENS are the limits!

• RelampagoRelampago Member UncommonPosts: 445
    The steampunk style setting and the combat make it interesting.
  • rlrtworlrtwo Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I like that you can easily switch classes.  Also, the graphics look really fantastic and atmospheric.
  • BowemBowem Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I have it all to become a GOD!!!
  • mithossmithoss Member UncommonPosts: 225
    i'm here for the action combat! no more tabing!
  • akuma696akuma696 Member UncommonPosts: 55
    love the idea of being able to switch classes and the skill tree.
  • SF_ReclaimerSF_Reclaimer Member Posts: 1
    I'm extremely excited for Skyforge because I've been waiting for a sequel to Allods Online.
  • mase1771mase1771 Member UncommonPosts: 22
    I'm just looking forward to something new. I really like the similarities Skyforge has to Path of Exile.
  • johnnychangsjohnnychangs Member UncommonPosts: 261

I'm looking forward to Skyforge because of a few reasons.  The graphics look great and I'm digging the artwork I've seen in screenshots and previews so far.  Also the God powers and skill system intrigue me.  Lastly, the action combat MMO is something few games have nailed, will be interesting to see how Skyforge plays.

Thanks!

• jestahrjestahr Member Posts: 22

Roses are red, Wine is red.

I drank some wine now give me a founders pack.

• silentdevosilentdevo Member UncommonPosts: 13
    combat looks fluid, I love the endgame or atleast the way its shaping up, and being able to change classes on the fly? nice!
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Because I don't want to collect boar ass #58
  • TheRangeRoverTheRangeRover Member Posts: 1
    Been playing firefall & marvel heroes last few years while they were in beta ( & launched ) & really enjoyed the testing of games. Been watching vids of this game for last couple of months looking forward to trying it out. Be great when more streamers that speak English finally get going, gets frustrating not being able to ask our Russian friends any questions.
  • ruszkos1ruszkos1 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Can't wait to play this game. Why ? I like the look of the game. World looks fantastic. Also watched cryomancer gameplay. It was amazing ;)
  • LonewolfLonewolf Member UncommonPosts: 252
    I am a god, I created the game thus you should simply give me what is mine anyway?
  • ChosedarkChosedark Member UncommonPosts: 13

I'm really looking forward to this game for the game plays and combos, the various way to progress in the game, skill tree, followers in order to gain faith and to be come a god. The ability to switch class at will.

It looks very well build. Graphics looks really good. I can't wait to see how this plays out as a whole!

• wukonggamewukonggame Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Appreciating this combat!
  • Syphun1Syphun1 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    It looks awesome and a type of game that i like to play

• MooczaczoMooczaczo Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Nice looking art style & graphics, action combat system. 

• MichaelwawawawaMichaelwawawawa Member Posts: 3
    I want to try the gunner class so bad!
  • ngiringiri Member Posts: 4

I am super excited for Skyforge because:

**in Russian accent** "I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond."

• GreteldaGretelda Member UncommonPosts: 359
    class freedom and the art are the main reasons i am interested in this game.

my top MMOs: UO,DAOC,WoW,GW2

most of my posts are just my opinions they are not facts,it is the same for you too.

• Dampiel_szDampiel_sz Member UncommonPosts: 73
    absolutely love the sci fi feel mixed into a fantasy world! AND GUNS! DID I MENTION THE GUNS???
This discussion has been closed.