Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

crowfall kickstarter stretch goals

PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623

now that they have obtained there initial 800k they have added stretch goals(we all knew they were coming)

at the 1mil mark they will higher dedicated FX art designers to create better spell and particle effects

and have their normal 3D artists shift to creating more character models with the promise of a female centaur playable model at the least

at 1.3mil they want to add mounts and carts to the release game instead of some time after launch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think

- they will likely meet both....they hit there 800k goal in 4 days

-the lack of dedicated FX designers is probably why we have only seen the previews for the melee classes, which makes sense if they are dividing development time of the 3D artists

-gender locking for non humans was a forced decision because of the small team and funding and im glad to see that they are willing to change that if they are able...whether it be a stretch goal or post launch.

-love the idea of carts(was a huge fan of the Archeage trade packs)....my opinion on mounts can go either way...for me it depends on how big the campaign maps are and how combat works.

anyway whats everyone elses opinions

Comments

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242

They´ll hit a million in a couple of days, and in few weeks they´ll hit second stretch, making third and barely hitting it on the very end of  Kickstarter (by the way I wonder what third stretch might be?).

BUT I believe that they shot themselves in the foot by playing over-cautiously, and I already wrote on that before kickstarter.  It is obvious now that they could easily aim for much higher than  800k, say 1.5m -2m and then stretching it.

W...aaagh?