Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Ultimate Founder's Pack Giveaway #2

Comments

• Mighty_PlatypusMighty_Platypus Member UncommonPosts: 101

I am excited about the game as a whole. The art direction they took isn't overwhelming in your face cartoon, but the subtle anime/final fantasy look is amazing. The classes seem very interesting, and honestly I feel like it has (will have) an RF Online feel (RIP).

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    I am hyped for this game because there is hype for it ! Hype on !

• waiiwaii Member Posts: 6
    i like the art style and animations
  • GaleOmGaleOm Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Honestly, just want to check it out.
  • FullishFullish Member UncommonPosts: 7
    G-O-D-s
  • neumneum Member UncommonPosts: 143
    I am hyped to see a game with a mix of fantasy and tech / sifi.  Not to many games can pull it off correctly but Skyforge looks to be  awesome.

• VorianAtreidesVorianAtreides Member Posts: 4
    Have you ever wanted to become a god? I think most people agree that's a pretty ideal situation. Skyforge lets us explore that notion in really interesting ways. We have the make and model of an MMORPG, with your goal being to become a deity and manage your organization. What I find extremely interesting and appealing is the way we go about doing this. I'm stoked for the idea that managing my order, obtaining followers, constructing monuments and temples, etc, will actually have an effect on character progression! That is without a doubt one of the coolest things I've ever heard of in a game. The Ascension Atlas reminds me of a sphere grid like system (say, from Final Fantasy X or something similar), which I think will work awesome with classes and the order system! PvP and PvE are both represented, with various modes of play too! It looks like there will be options for casual players, as well as hardcore players. I can't wait to play the CBT and get to experience the world for the first time! 
  • SephyxiaSephyxia Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Being a God is just too awesome to pass up.
  • kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919
    Even in a futuristic setting I like to get medieval on enemy players!
  • lmollealmollea Member UncommonPosts: 40
    Trying again!
  • GordiGordi Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I want to be a God!
  • nexisnexis Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Sci-fi and fantasy, need I say more?
  • Moridin82Moridin82 Member UncommonPosts: 103
    The god system as said before :D
  • elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Brand new IP, lovely aesthetics, varied and seemingly deep systems, lots of unique classes and GOD powers!!! added to a Tera like combat system, it looks like a blast to play.  Can't wait. Oh, and it's close to launching instead of being told about the game and having to wait 5+ years.  Smart move in my book.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Combat combat combat.  Also, the cryomancer looks like great fun.  
  • Taijo01Taijo01 Member Posts: 5
    Hello there!
    I truly believe that Skyforge is like a fresh breath of air in the MMORPG industry.Starting from the gorgeous graphics, character progression, combat system, class diversity and finishing with it's unique features like God modes, changing classes on the go, Panteons and the Ascension Atlas, this game has to satisfy even the most exigent players out there, myself included.This game has grown so much in my hearth, from all the previews and dev informations, that I cant wait to play it.
    I thank MMORPG.COM for the wonderful work it is doing, and giving us a chance for winning such beautyful prizes, as well to Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment and My.com for delivering us this Masterpiece that is Skyforge.
    Thank you and best of luck to everyone!
  • mordritmordrit Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I believe I would be an asset at this stage of the game to provide creative feedback and extensive testing of current game mechanics.
    In the end hoping to provide helpful input that can be used with balancing and polish of the game .
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    I'm not hyped for the game at all cause i just know this will be terribly pay2win from allods again..

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• RaakshdosRaakshdos Member Posts: 6

Oh man, where does one begin? I've been a longtime gamer within the MMO genre but been left unsatisfied with the current state of the market. I'd had high hopes with so many of the greats, but progression hasn't quite been done just right yet. Skyforge seems to be trying a lot of different things with the Ascension Atlas, God progression, guild structure, etc. It really gives me hope that this is the next big MMO I've been waiting for and always wanting. Here goes for the chance to maybe test the game for myself and rekindle my interests in the MMO community! Good luck to everyone.

One God To Rule Them All

• xax68xax68 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I'm an old man! I am excited!
  • MirathelMirathel Member UncommonPosts: 137
    Been looking for a good sci fi game to play. This one looks great and the combat looks fluid and fun!!
  • NoxiousBassNoxiousBass Member UncommonPosts: 257
    Sure looks like an mmo with a different flavor. Looking forward to try out the action combat and the interesting character progression!
  • gabrielbgsmgabrielbgsm Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I believe it will be a huge potential of this genre yet because the decay in the last time in the area of mmorpg and extremely frightening put this game manages to rescue those avid games of this genre!
  • TakeoJusticeTakeoJustice Member UncommonPosts: 73
    I'm excited for the class system. It sounds like it could be pretty awesome!
  • dewalddewald Member UncommonPosts: 12
    After reading about the Gunnar class, I was absolutely hooked.  This looks like my next MMO!
This discussion has been closed.