Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Ultimate Founder's Pack Giveaway #1

191011121315»

Comments

• BroDoNotCryBroDoNotCry Member Posts: 1
    Best MMORPG i.ve ever seen.
  • Tashani7Tashani7 Member UncommonPosts: 56
    I'm interested in trying some of the classes, seems like it is trying to be unique in various ways. I am all about trying out something at least once!
  • tjet73tjet73 Member UncommonPosts: 19
    This game looks awesome. I want to play.
  • DraeylDraeyl Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I can't wait for Skyforge to come out, and I can be a god.
  • wingoodwingood Member UncommonPosts: 33

One of the things that I'm excited about is the fact that you're not limited to a single class. One of the biggest issues that I had with MMOs was creating a character, choose their class, level them up several levels, only to get bored with the character. I would then create another character, another class, etc... 

In Skyforge, I could  start off as a Cryomancer, then if I don't like the class, I could change my character's class to either of the other options without having to delete my character. Being able to change your character's class on the fly without logging out is awesome and allows me to switch up my character's role as I see fit for solo play or if I'm in a team with others. 

• crysentcrysent Member UncommonPosts: 841
    Because I'm so burned out of my real life job and need a break, and this looks like it could be one.
  • AzoratherAzorather Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I'm looking forward to this game because the PvP looks amazing!! Also the graphics and animations of this game is gorgeous! The combat and classes looks very nice too, and the GOD mode, the ascension atlas, the follower system and all the mechanics in the game!! I'm very much looking forward to trying out this game! (Even upgraded CPU and GPU to play it on MAX all the way!)
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Congratulations to today's winners!

• Yuette
    • lapislazarus
    • Nanfoodle
    • newyorkerant
    • GodlyLight

Codes and instructions will be sent out shortly.

If you didn't win today, we'll be giving out more of these over the next week! Check back soon for another chance to win!

This discussion has been closed.