Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible to solo old raids on cap?

mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356
Those that were HARD back then? And if so, to what degree?

Comments

• udonudon Member UncommonPosts: 1,803
    Originally posted by mindw0rk
    Those that were HARD back then? And if so, to what degree?

It depends on the raid and the class trying it.  A lot of encounter had mechanics a single person can't complete with automatic wipes regardless of your power.  Many other ones you can just power though.

Most level 100's do more DPS than a entire level 90 raid force could do the game has scaled that much.  It's kind of crazy really but we have been though 4 expansions between those two levels so it was very spread out.

• SunscourSunscour Member UncommonPosts: 186

Sometimes you can.....

If you really need to solo you can always buy a merc.

Life is Short, Read a Book.

• FirstKnight117FirstKnight117 Member UncommonPosts: 109

I just want to see that dragon in Feerot and kill him solo if possible. (I doubt it's possible so I probably would have to settle just taking a shot at him before he tosses me halfway across the zone.) :-) It's been so long I can't even remember his name anymore...

I just started playing again after over 5 years away. Odd but I'm enjoying leveling a new character and seeing places I learned how to be an MMO player in. The other reason I'm playing again is because TBH, I don't know how much time this game has left, and thought I'd better enjoy it this year. :-)

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363

what class? because that changes everything

pala , sk , healers , and summoners will solo everything with easy

• GrummusGrummus Member UncommonPosts: 151
    I remember being able to do 60~ raids at 80 with a decked out necromancer/mage, but that's been awhile.
  • mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356
    Originally posted by Skuall

Im leveling Monk atm

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by Skuall

And beastlords, werent they kings of soloing to?

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)