Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Ultimate Founder's Pack Giveaway #1

Comments

• casualdreamercasualdreamer Member UncommonPosts: 1

This is going to be one of the best new MMO's coming out because of the new and different type of MMO.

• MalltrakMalltrak Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Looks like a fun game, the open class/skill system looks interesting! I am also looking forward to the action MMO system and becoming a GOD!
  • Homura235Homura235 Member UncommonPosts: 167
    An awesome new sci-fi IP! :)
  • SirShindaSirShinda Member UncommonPosts: 8
    KISS: keep it short and simple or keep it stupid simple: i like the idea, its original, i want to test it out.
  • DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994
    BFGs. Gunner of course.
  • TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    I'm really excited for Skyforge because I love the premise of being a god in a sci-fi setting with your own followers!
  • 13lake13lake Member UncommonPosts: 719

I'm super excited for Skyforge because it feels like it's an illegitimate child of The Secret World and Guild Wars 2 :)

+ Obsidian's involved xD

• SprikzSprikz Member Posts: 2
    I want to play Skyfoge because my friends and family have recommended it as my first MMO experience. And it would make the whole experience legendary if i won and i would be eternally grateful. :) <3

• DevilSephDevilSeph Member UncommonPosts: 147

I am not excited at all, looks like another shity trendy booring p2 win mmo , give me good mmo and i pay even 100

omg so funny to see all this ass licking pathetic begger ofr a key lol, this is how bad the mmo industry got, pp lbegging for key for shity mmos

• ssssfire52ssssfire52 Member Posts: 1
    First game I've seen with mouse look gameplay that has all the amazing feature of EVERY other RPG!  100+ man raids to vanquish invading aliens from terrorizing the planet, here I come!
  • robsonicrobsonic Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I am most excited for the Pantheon system coming from Skyforge. It seems like a very interesting twist to guilds and I am eager to get to try it out!
  • FirbyFirby Member UncommonPosts: 33
    I'm excited because this looks like one of the very few truly unique games coming out in the near future.
  • cadastcadast Member Posts: 4
    i've been playing some MMO's but i didnt find a fast action combat yet. This game looks promising and Obsidian is part of this game. So i am looking forward to play it. Btw i love the class system so far
  • cosecticosecti Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I just play a lot and this one seems a good game, can't wait to put my hands on it~
  • ZeaIotZeaIot Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I think that this MMO is VERY different from many of the MMO's out their! The developers seem to have worked very hard on the game to provide content that is unique and not found very easily in MMO's. I feel like this game could be like Destiny a bit which sadly I cant play on PC so Skyforge is the best game I would rely on! Super hyped for this game!
  • ice-vortexice-vortex Member UncommonPosts: 960
    This MMORPG has a very unique concept.
  • UzidukeUziduke Member UncommonPosts: 110
    I wants this game looks to be the supper epics!!!!

Something Awful this way comes.

• Kowalski922Kowalski922 Member CommonPosts: 5
    The Class System, Prestige System... this won't be like any other MMO, that's why i am excited, for its uniqueness!! :D
  • FortenbasFortenbas Member UncommonPosts: 15
    I'm excited to play a game that lets me be a God.
  • MnemeatodeMnemeatode Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I love mmo's with action combat. Being able to combo and stuff feels so cool. Also, the ascension atlas is a min-maxer's dream. I can already tell i'm gonna spend hours just finding the best stats or the best playstyle for me. It really helps me feel like the character is mine, not just a copy of "xXxAwEsOmEgAmEr420xXx"... I can't wait for this game to come out, i'm so excited :D 
  • Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 627
    I'm excited for the class system, how you can branch off and become any class and then the extended classes. Also how you can change classes anytime in game (outside of combat).
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,389
    The game just looks very interesting from the class system to world itself.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,771
    I'm a fan of MMO's and I would enjoy diving into another great concept!
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113

All work and no play makes Effin_Rabbit a dull boy.

• joe2721joe2721 Member UncommonPosts: 171
    I excited before of the skill trees and hello you get to become a god with followers.

This discussion has been closed.