Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Ultimate Founder's Pack Giveaway #1

Comments

• defecteddefected Member UncommonPosts: 24
    waited so long for a game in this setting!!! thats why i need it
  • LurchUSALurchUSA Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Yada, yada, I'm poor, yada, yada, my computer sucks, yada, yada, take pity on me. Yada... Yada... :'(
  • stackarystackary Member UncommonPosts: 4

I want to play cause the classes and skills look unique

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937
    Originally posted by Salpygidis
    Art work, probably the most beautiful game I have seen released since Tera.

This really is my answer as well.

Crisp, vivid colors, semi-sci-fi art design, and the palette does remind me of Tera as well.

That coupled with more "action combat" and it looks like it could be fun.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • traxanastraxanas Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Because many girls are gonna play it and i have to find myself a girlfriend and stop playing games!
  • rrhillsrrhills Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I am just board with all the games out right now. I have played just about every MMO out there and nothing is working for me and my play style. I hope you pick me. I need a new game.
  • KitsunamiKitsunami Member UncommonPosts: 101

Everything is incredible, I really want to play it because of the beauty of the living world.

Other than that: Action combat, interesting lore, sci-fi AND fantasy, drastically different classes..whats not to love? 

• Mange1Mange1 Member UncommonPosts: 266

Pantheon Wars, Pantheon Wars, and Pantheon Wars.  I absolutely LOVE the concept of having 100v100 battles that are split between PVP and PVE.  I am apart of Lords of the Dead, a long standing and healthily populated guild and we have our players who like to stick to their niche.  It feels like with Skyforge those players that quite can't get into PVP will still be able to play a major role in a PVP battle and everyone is satisfied in teh end.

That on top of the massive customization options and diversity in the classes has me sold on playing this game, I will certainly be there on launch day regardless of whether or not I win this contest.

• CokeCoWCokeCoW Member UncommonPosts: 5
    This is the WoW killer we have all been waiting for :D
  • GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644
    Because I want to throw Huge Iceballs at people  and roll them all down a hill  =) wooooot
  • mc00dragonmc00dragon Member UncommonPosts: 5

This game has been on my radar for a while. There are several aspects of Skyforge that excites me, and it's quite hard to sum them up in a few words. So I won't!

The Sci-Fi Fantasy setting is sure to deliver a broad variety of environmental themes. I look forward to exploring the mixture of Sci-Fi and Fantasy zones. And not just the zones. There's the entire mortal and immortal dynamic, the follower system, the road to Godhood, and a bunch of mean invading gods. I want to explore all of that!

The instanced zone approach has its pros and cons. The explorer in me wants vast open worlds, but real life doesn't allow me to spend much time in-game on working days. The smaller instances, however, allow for quick gameplay sessions during work days, while the larger instances provide an open-world feeling I can enjoy during weekends That variety is a big plus in my book, and the fact that I can choose between the zones on a map and instantly go there adds to it. That, and the fact that instanced zones tend to be prettier and more functional.

Progression through the ascension atlas is another thing that leaves me salivating. It looks amazing, and allows for diverse builds. And they didn't stop there . . . the ability to unlock all classes and switch between them outside combat is something I wish more MMO's would do. It's a joy being able to do so in FFXIV, it will be awesome to do so in Skyforge as well. The growth in power (a triad consisting of followers' faith, character stats, and equipment) is measured in prestige instead of levels, which is always welcome. I want to explore that!

Action combat with mouselook control and combos tend to give a more visceral feel during battle. If done right, it can be an awesome experience, if done wrong, it can become a mindless button mashing grind. I still don't know enough about Skyforge's combat, but this is something I definitely want to check out since I enjoyed Tera's approach to combat. In other words, I want to explore that!

And lastly, I want to become a God. No, really, the power surge, the change in visuals, the in-combat class-swapping. I most definitely want to explore that!

• xReikenxxReikenx Member Posts: 2

I'm super excited for this game because it's the first game I've seen with more than on class I'm interested in! Can't wait to Berserk and Gunner <3

• AsalzSyAsalzSy Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Combat looks awesome
  • VladehVladeh Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Excitement over 9000!
  • VaultFairyVaultFairy Member UncommonPosts: 566
    Because i live in the UK and i am always exempt from your competitions, it would be nice win for change.. Plus the game looks fun so a free founders pack is great!
  • peer11peer11 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Because you can be a GOD for FREE.
  • ccsama2ccsama2 Member Posts: 4
    I have been following Skyforge for a while and they really took the time to listen to mmo players about what they would like to see in a game and smooshed it all together in a gorgeous sifi-fantasy. I'm over the moon excited and ready to play. I have already bought a Wrath Of The Gods Ultimate Founders Pack, because i believe in supporting the developers of the game, and would love to win one for my significant other!
  • HermesXHermesX Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Super excited about the class options.  In a world with typical holy trinity classes the classes in Skyforge seem incredibly unique, about on par with Wildstar.  I really cant wait to give the cryomancer a whirl!
  • SpiderbabySpiderbaby Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I want to play with Simon.
  • droydxdroydx Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm hoping this mmo that looks like it will be amazing
  • SimondedalusSimondedalus Member Posts: 2

I'm looking forward to Pantheon guild system.  I miss having broader group goals that are more than just raid night. 

I also like the different kind of advancement system they have going on,  Becoming a god sounds fun.

• CRAZYCAN00KCRAZYCAN00K Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Because MMO's are like Pokemon ... I gotta play them all.

• SpiderbabySpiderbaby Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Oops. Accidental double post. Please delete this one. Thanks!
  • VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723
    Obsidian + MMORPG = awesome!
  • beruskoberusko Member UncommonPosts: 5
    This MMO is taking the same old school classes but using new sets of skills/Animations so that they don't feel the same, they feel so badass, the possibility of being albe to play them all with the same character is awesome, the graphics are amazing, the zones and the mob types are different from what we'r used to. So i'm really looking into playing this game, the characters seem to move well hope it feels right when playing it.
This discussion has been closed.