Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I noticed on the new community site...

Seems they are releasing some new books with a similar title to the game (Hyborian Adventures). Does anyone know if thats just the way the license is being used now, or are they really going to be that closely related to the game?

Comments

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

I think there trying to make a big Conan push.. There also starting to shoot a new Conan movie any day now... Been in the plans for awhile but they finally got the director they wanted last I heard,so hopefully they finally get it done.

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• NightchillNightchill Member UncommonPosts: 31

Curious. Any idea who's playing Conan in the new movie? I know, I know, many people hate him... but would be good to have, say, The Rock, in the role ;)

• bobvilabobvila Member Posts: 39
    Vin Diesel.
  • TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Dunno who will be playing Conan, last I heard the Sin city director was directing the new movie.. But that was last years news, havent heard anything for a while about this project sadly..

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith