Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvP indicated in game list

tolketolke Member UncommonPosts: 39

Looking for a PvE game in Game List, I find the list of PvE games short. But a PvP game is not always Open World PvP. WoW for example is a PvE game to me if I stay on an PvE server and away from the arenas. The same goes for other games.

I would like a more nuanced indication as to what extent a game is PvP. That way I could more easily find what I am looking for.

While I am at it, I also want the actual MMORPG's marked in the list.

During developement all games are sandboxes. At release they all become theme parks.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    Or...you could do a bit research, read a few reviews, ask in the forums here, watch a few videos maybe?

Several challenges in your request that probably aren't worth solving with other viable options available.

But hey, doesn't hurt ask.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• tolketolke Member UncommonPosts: 39

Ofc I do research.

During developement all games are sandboxes. At release they all become theme parks.