Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bow to the king !!!

Grotar89Grotar89 Member UncommonPosts: 347

http://www.twitch.tv/twitch/b/558668156?t=283m00s

Action combat, amazing gfx with amazing artstyle, changing classes on the fly, GOD FORM !, fast paced PvP, amazing skill, all looks perfect !!!

Yea there is gr8 chance that game will end up P2W like Allods (plz Obsidian dont let em do it) but still this looks good :)

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by Grotar89

http://www.twitch.tv/twitch/b/558668156?t=283m00s

Action combat, amazing gfx with amazing artstyle, changing classes on the fly, GOD FORM !, fast paced PvP, amazing skill, all looks perfect !!!

Yea there is gr8 chance that game will end up P2W like Allods (plz Obsidian dont let em do it) but still this looks good :)

I hope they have learend from allods how to not do a shop.... 

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• ProphecysProphecys Member UncommonPosts: 32

Check the founder's packs. The game is obviously p2w.

• PhertiasPhertias Member UncommonPosts: 51

Founders Pack doesnt make a game B2P, it just makes the closed B2P, but thats fine because thats not the released game and all character data will be erased. This is an excellent way for Allods to cover some costs without actual in-game cash shop. They have to earn money ou know, and as long as its not ACTUAL B2P or P2W, then thats perfect.

This is in my opinion a solid way to earn revenue. What, you think they just work for free and feed their families air and sun light? Get some sense of reality please  

• RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785

This one is the king?

I can't keep track of all the unreleased "best MMO's ever!" which one is the bestest?

• RazieluRazielu Member UncommonPosts: 13

Hardly a king,

I  played this in RU beta, which has no NDR, and the only thing that this game has really going for it is the variety of quite interesting, diverse, and solid playing classes. Here is some preview (guild system, god mode, and few other classes are no in place yet, so no comment on those)

Current state Pros:

Great classes!

Amazing combos and finishers!

Feel of 3rd person Gauntlet!

Scale-able dungeons and delves based on prestige level, number of completions, and characters participating in it. (i.e. D3 hot join difficulty scaling)

Ability to have your character look however you want, based on the costumes you own.

Current state Cons:

Grinder - literally everything requires and demands grinding.

There is no crafting (since there is no gear really), the temples and adepts are just menu panels with a credit sink that provide variable tertiary stats.

Limited Gearing, and quite simplistic (4 rings with Base, 2-3 secondary stats, 0-2 tertiary stats; Main Hand and Off Hand  with - DMG stat and a simple skill mod).

The open zones are big, but are instanced on their own, and there is literally 0 incentives to go back to them after finishing story quest in them. (unless you want to grind collectible items for an area specific costume (and by grind I mean GRIND)).

Chat system is quite unrefined.

Current state neutrals:

Group queue system is pretty bad, but probably just not optimized.

PvP is fun, but no one is ever willing to join it because 2 classes dominate it at this moment, and no one bothers to waste their time.

The game in current state is not P2W at all. Which is good. Founder packs allow you to instant unlock 2 extra classes - they are powerful, but anyone can easily unlock them if they grind. The only thing you are paying for is just to play some class much sooner than others - since starter classes (well, actually Paladin[a starter class] is the god of PVP arenas at this moment) are quite as powerful as those two, I don't see any "win". So I guess more of a pay 2  convenience and skip some grind.

Note: "Starter classes" creates a perception of a class being some kind of base or weak, this is a misnomer. The truth is a "starter class" name only means that the class you are given to start - their power is pretty much the same as other classes.