Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible to play this yet?

Is this game playable yet? I.E. early release or beta?

Comments

• FirstKnight117FirstKnight117 Member UncommonPosts: 109
    Not even pre-alpha unless I'm missing the offiical announcement somewhere...
  • AzothAzoth Member UncommonPosts: 840
    This game will be at earliest a 2017 release, dont expect anything playable till late 2016.
  • KilsinKilsin Member RarePosts: 515

Originally posted by jubbincake

Hi Jubbincake, currently it is only available for internal testing with Dev builds but we plan on releasing an Alpha within 6-9 months, if you would like to be a part of that Alpha, there are pledge packages that contain the Alpha and Beta phases, you can find them on our development site under the subscription tab.

Beta is planned for early 2016 with a full release to the public planned around 2017.

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    Originally posted by Kilsin

Hi Jubbincake, currently it is only available for internal testing with Dev builds but we plan on releasing an Alpha within 6-9 months, if you would like to be a part of that Alpha, there are pledge packages that contain the Alpha and Beta phases, you can find them on our development site under the subscription tab.

Beta is planned for early 2016 with a full release to the public planned around 2017.

The subscribe link brings up a 403 page btw.

• SamatmanSamatman Member UncommonPosts: 123
    Originally posted by SlyLoK

I'm not sure what the subscribe link is for but to support the game or buy early access, the link you want is the "Sign Up" link at the top left of the home page.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,988

Classic!

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Originally posted by Kilsin   Originally posted by jubbincake Is this game playable yet? I.E. early release or beta?
      Hi Jubbincake, currently it is only available for internal testing with Dev builds but we plan on releasing an Alpha within 6-9 months, if you would like to be a part of that Alpha, there are pledge packages that contain the Alpha and Beta phases, you can find them on our development site under the subscription tab. Beta is planned for early 2016 with a full release to the public planned around 2017.

This is something that we have noticed recently and are working on but it only seems to happen if you have not joined and are logged in.

So if you want to create an account, log in and then navigate to the subscribe tab, you should not get this error.

Hopefully we will have this fixed soon! :)

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

If I do a "Knight's Pledge" says you get Alpha and Beta and 2 copies of the game. Would I be able to get Alpha and Beta for my wife and I or would I need to "Knight's Pledge" a 2nd time?

Originally posted by jubbincake Is this game playable yet? I.E. early release or beta?
      Hi Jubbincake, currently it is only available for internal testing with Dev builds but we plan on releasing an Alpha within 6-9 months, if you would like to be a part of that Alpha, there are pledge packages that contain the Alpha and Beta phases, you can find them on our development site under the subscription tab. Beta is planned for early 2016 with a full release to the public planned around 2017.

This is something that we have noticed recently and are working on but it only seems to happen if you have not joined and are logged in.

So if you want to create an account, log in and then navigate to the subscribe tab, you should not get this error.

Hopefully we will have this fixed soon! :)

May want to go back and list some more information on the subscription levels so people will know what gets them what.. Like alpha access or beta access or gametime after release. Looking at all of the levels listed and I really have no idea what they all mean. Should probably cut away tons of fat there too. Do you really need 19 different pledge levels ( counting the KS only eligible ones )?

You just need to scroll down - the features per level are listed.  I do think a table/matrix would have been simpler though.
    Originally posted by Samatman
    You just need to scroll down - the features per level are listed.  I do think a table/matrix would have been simpler though.

I dont and didnt see any features. If I did I wouldnt have posted what I did now would I?

Hey Sly, I'm just trying to be helpful.  Maybe we're talking about two different web pages?  Is that screenshot from 

edit:  maybe a browser issue too.  That URL scrolls for me to show details.

Originally posted by jubbincake Is this game playable yet? I.E. early release or beta?
      This is something that we have noticed recently and are working on but it only seems to happen if you have not joined and are logged in. So if you want to create an account, log in and then navigate to the subscribe tab, you should not get this error. Hopefully we will have this fixed soon! :)
    May want to go back and list some more information on the subscription levels so people will know what gets them what.. Like alpha access or beta access or gametime after release. Looking at all of the levels listed and I really have no idea what they all mean. Should probably cut away tons of fat there too. Do you really need 19 different pledge levels ( counting the KS only eligible ones )?

We have all that information posted in our Wiki Slylok, we even have a graph to show what you get for each one and all the pledges link to full item/feature lists to show you what you will get in each one.

https://www.pantheonrotf.com/wiki/view/pageId/261/slug/pledge-levels

We are working through some changes and things we need to fix on the site, as we look to find and set up official forums that better suit us and our community, so in the meantime if you encounter any problems, please put a ticket in and we will investigate and help in anyway we can.

A lot of information we have stored in the Wiki which you can find here:

https://www.pantheonrotf.com/wiki

or the newly released "The Keeper's Vault" which you can find here:

http://www.thekeepersvault.com/

I am in the process of working with our web admin to set up a more simplified page for subs/pledges and donations but the site is proving difficult to work with so it is taking us longer than expected.

That information is all available on our current dev site over at https://www.pantheonrotf.com

Hey Sly, I'm just trying to be helpful.  Maybe we're talking about two different web pages?  Is that screenshot from 

edit:  maybe a browser issue too.  That URL scrolls for me to show details.

No. That is the page after you login and click Subscribe as Kilsin suggested another poster to do. I am saying the info NEEDS to be right there. Not in a wiki or on a completely different website. End of story.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    Originally posted by Azoth
    This game will be at earliest a 2017 release, dont expect anything playable till late 2016.

Really? That's so disappointing. Why is everyone talking about a game that is years away? There's no way I am waiting 2 years for a game...

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466

Hey Sly, I'm just trying to be helpful.  Maybe we're talking about two different web pages?  Is that screenshot from    http://www.pantheonrotf.com/signup  ?   edit:  maybe a browser issue too.  That URL scrolls for me to show details.

No. That is the page after you login and click Subscribe as Kilsin suggested another poster to do. I am saying the info NEEDS to be right there. Not in a wiki or on a completely different website. End of story.

What's your freaking problem lol you sound like you are mad at the world. If something like this makes you react like that then perhaps you need to stay away from the game.

Originally posted by fivoroth
    Originally posted by Azoth This game will be at earliest a 2017 release, dont expect anything playable till late 2016.
    Really? That's so disappointing. Why is everyone talking about a game that is years away? There's no way I am waiting 2 years for a game...

I replied to your other post mate but we are releasing an Alpha to members who have paid for that access in 6-9 months, Beta 2016 and the full release of the game is planned for 2017.