Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The UnNamed (Company ) Gaming Community

BluddwolfBluddwolf Member UncommonPosts: 355

The
 UnNamed Company is a multi game / multi platform, gaming community.  Although many of us have come together fairly recently (2013), our experience  in building a gaming community spans decades.

The UnNamed Company is open for mature gamers, and for those that have a varied tastes in games and play styles.  

PVP, PVE, Hardcore, Casual, Have a Life other than Gaming, Don't Have a Life other Than Gaming.

Http://unnamedcompany.guildlaunch.com

Played: E&B, SWG, Eve, WoW, COH, WAR, POTBS, AOC, LOTRO, AUTO.A, AO, FE, TR, WWII, MWO, TSW, SWTOR, GW2, NWO, WoP, RUST, LIF, SOA, MORTAL, DFUW, AA, TF, PFO, ALBO, and many many others....

Comments

• BluddwolfBluddwolf Member UncommonPosts: 355

The UnNamed Company Gaming Community is shifting its focus to CrowFall, it being the MMO with most promise for our gaming community.  As stated above, we are open to all play styles, and participation levels.  Our community has players in many games: MMOs, TT, and PC games.   

*  We have full webpage support and TS3 access.  

*  The UnNamed Company has a strong leaning towards PVP enthusiasts and Crafters that like to keep us in gear.

*  Our leadership has decades of MMO experience, and is largely populated by former and current military veterans / active duty personnel.

*  We are hardcore in our loyalty towards each other, and we like to shake sh*t up when we feel the need.  

*  We tenaciously support our friends and allies.  

If that is the type of group you feel you would have fun rolling with, hit the link below in my signature.  Be sure to mention Crowfall and Bluddwolf in your application. 

Played: E&B, SWG, Eve, WoW, COH, WAR, POTBS, AOC, LOTRO, AUTO.A, AO, FE, TR, WWII, MWO, TSW, SWTOR, GW2, NWO, WoP, RUST, LIF, SOA, MORTAL, DFUW, AA, TF, PFO, ALBO, and many many others....

• BluddwolfBluddwolf Member UncommonPosts: 355

The UNC Gaming Community has already formed an alliance (merger) with another gaming group that has more experience with Shadowbane, and UO.

Joining UNC, for Crowfall and other games will offer you even broader access to many games and groups.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947

These are good guys.

Thumbs Up!

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018