Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOLA SWTOR Republic - The Harbinger - Family Friendly

tagtarsistagtarsis Member UncommonPosts: 35

SOLA

A Community of Acceptance and Enouragment

SOLA was established by a group of online friends to provide an environment where gamers can enjoy, and develop a community of acceptance and encouragement. SOLA is a Christian led guild that is active in many current MMO's. While SOLA was founded by Christians, it is NOT required for membership. 

The only requirement for membership is to fill out an application on our site and to agree to our code of conduct. All we really expect is that our members will be respectful to others and uphold  the honor of the guild.

SOLA is looking for more members for our SWTOR guild on The Harbringer Server. 

We are searching for people who want a different kind of guild, one that is interested in community and not drama. We desire to have our leaders serve the community not rule over it.

Our Goal is to be known as friendly and helpful members of all the games we play, including SWTOR. We will strive to provide safe and clean chat channels, forums, and mumble for our members and their families. 

We have gamers of every type, young and old, hardcore and casual, PvEers and PvPers. We will work to be active in all areas of SWTOR and we will strive to accomplish everything SWTOR has to offer. 

SO if your interested in a family friendly environment for you and your family or if you just want a community that knows what it means to be supportive come check us out at www.solaguild.com.

Check out our recruitment video and swing by our site to join us in SWTOR!

May the Force be with You Always!

Comments

• direpathdirepath Member UncommonPosts: 29

About SOLA

Solid community of folks behind this one. We have a relatively small crew in SWTOR presently, but we have chapters spanning several major MMOs. For those who love being part of something bigger than just the game they are playing this month, this is a great group to be with.

Don't let the Christian-led aspect put you off. We won't make you drink the punch. What this tells you is you are entering into a group with solid family values and fellowship. I came to this group about a year ago and have tagged up with them in several of my regular rotation of MMOs. It is my "one community to rule them all". I have made some great friends that I look forward to hanging out with each night on mumble. 

Timezone Coverage

We have a good coverage through the evenings most days with the prime time being between 5pm-12pm PST.

We also have a small group of APAC players and are looking to welcome some more into our ranks.

Operations

We are currently working into running some ops. We have the numbers and are getting our feet wet. We plan to progress but do not intend to be on the leading edge of this.

Our goal is to see the content and get people geared up.

Class Needs

We do not feel there is any need to restrict recruitment at this time. We are welcoming all classes and roles.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Application Link

Come join us and you will not regret it.

Recruitment Officer
    Black Desert Online  -  Sola  -  Orwen (NA)
    A family-friendly, Christian-led, drama-free, active guild.

Come check us out!

Lift this up for and awesome community of gamers.

Recruitment Officer

Come check us out!

Starting to see some new faces. If you are looking for a solid community which puts community before conquests, we are it. Solid and knowledgable players and excellent fellowship await you in our ranks!

Recruitment Officer

Come check us out!

• GardavsshadeGardavsshade Member UncommonPosts: 907

Tempting Invite, ... very tempting... but for me and my location within the interweb (east coast) the Harbinger Server is a NOGO. I get more lag on that server than even connecting to EU.

Good luck on the recruitment drive. :)

Feel free to stop over with an alt and see how it is. Get up to 15 and we can bomb around with some KDY fun or hit some starfighter matches.

Guild stronghold went live on the weekend and it is looking amazing thanks to some awesome teamwork and generosity. Now onto the next target, our flagship!

Recruitment Officer

Come check us out!

Been a bit since the last update. We rolled out our guild flagship over the Rakghoul event and managed to place on our first week at it. We will be planning to involve ourselves in conquest events once or twice a month to counter the burnout. We have also formalized our structure and have officers in place for Operations and Conquests with more being tasked for other duties as we roll along.

Given a solid four months on this server together, we can now feel confident in saying we are here to stay.

Come check us out!

Recruitment Officer

Come check us out!

Starting to schedule in conquest events once a month or so with the intent of chasing the top spot on planets. 

Operations are starting to take shape. We will likely be playing around in the 55 ops to just get a feel for mechanics and experience some of the older content.

Lots of events running constantly with guildies. Very active population in-game and on Mumble.

Come join us now. Contact me here or on our site for more info.

Recruitment Officer

Come check us out!

Still learning and adjusting our tactics and choices of planets, but our first dedicated conquest went well. We placed a respectable third behind two massive guilds. Not bad for a small band of friends.

We have had a lot of applications coming in and our operations officer is planning to get into Ops within the next week or two. 

All players and classes are welcome. We seem to be needing DPS for Ops currently.

Recruitment Officer

Come check us out!

Howdy folks.

Also wanted to note we are looking for more folks from the APAC zones to join us. We have a few currently and they would love to have a few more bodies to run with.

Recruitment Officer

Come check us out!

Several new recruits in the past week or so. Looking for more friendly faces.
    pupurun

Recruitment Officer

Come check us out!

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    3 yr old necro, and still going strong? Very nice.

But we 'Harbingers' here on MMORPG.com have sort of changed the meaning of the term, family friendly we probably aren't. 

;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon