Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1.6 Scheduled to be released before March 17th

bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

I've seen a lot of people saying that 1.6 will be on the 3/17. ZOS had said a month ago that they would release it without the crown shop when ready, and that the crown shop and B2P  will go live on 3/17.  Here is the latest news.

We are aiming to get Update 6 out on the live megaservers the last week of February, yep. If that changes, we'll let everyone know! http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1548340#Comment_1548340

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

Comments

• alexhpy98721alexhpy98721 Member UncommonPosts: 264

Niiiice.... :) Can`t wait!

EDIT: No longer have my account gave it to a friend as i still had months of game time but as soon as they set a fixed release date for 1.6 i`m getting a new one lol. Really been waiting for this.

• SaluteSalute Member UncommonPosts: 795
    Lets see whats all about :)

All Time Favorites: EQ1, WoW, EvE, GW1
    Playing Now: WoW, ESO, GW2

• SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257
    Good news. Been waiting for this. Btw, will they give free respec with all these changes?
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    Originally posted by bcbully

I've seen a lot of people saying that 1.6 will be on the 3/17. ZOS had said a month ago that they would release it without the crown shop when ready, and that the crown shop and B2P  will go live on 3/17.  Here is the latest news.

We are aiming to get Update 6 out on the live megaservers the last week of February, yep. If that changes, we'll let everyone know! http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1548340#Comment_1548340

Absolutely. But Paul Sage in the podcast wasn't as definitive.

And in December they were aiming to have the CS and Justice systems finished (VR gone etc.) before the console release. And they were aiming to get 1.6 on PTS earlier .....

Not saying it won't happen but ...... it will drop when it drops.

• MalaboogaMalabooga Member UncommonPosts: 2,977
    Heh, they need some more real field beta testing before B2P launch, i guess they learned to not trust PTS that much :)
  • GrunimGrunim Member UncommonPosts: 172
    Originally posted by Siug
    Good news. Been waiting for this. Btw, will they give free respec with all these changes?

Yes, they said we'd get a free respec.  But that doesn't mean a class or race change...

• grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935
    Any news on 1.6 releasing?