Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Now that they've announced no tab-targeting how do you feel?

123457»

Comments

• SaluteSalute Member UncommonPosts: 795
    I dont know much about the game, but non tab target combat is a good start.

All Time Favorites: EQ1, WoW, EvE, GW1
    Playing Now: WoW, ESO, GW2

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by Tamanous

Tab, reticle , aim by cow .... don't care.

What matters to me (if I can stand the game itself) is that I am not stuck with 5 or so skills to work with. If this developer starts selling action combat with limited skill selection for "strategic" gaming .... fuck that, done with it. They can shove their game for idiots down the drain with the other mmos that went that direction.

I agree 5 is too small but I'd like to hear how many skills you'd use?

For me 10-12 is the most optimum.  Gives about 5-6 skills for constant use and the rest for sporadic use.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• booniedog96booniedog96 Member UncommonPosts: 289
    Originally posted by hfztt
    Strike one against bots. Tab targeting is much easier to write bots for, so yeah, I am ok with this.

There will always be bots in any game if there is a market to be exploited within the game.  On the third month of NWO I've seen a bot in a Domination match that actually killed a player in PvP.  It was pretty embarrassing for the guy that got killed by it.  I have not been in a game that didn't have its fair share of bots whether it be gathering bots, crafting bots, loot farming bots, aim bots etc, etc...  There is a bot in every spectrum of the MMO genre and there will always be one as long as there is a market for these bots to thrive.