Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good old Games wishlist to Bring Back Potco

Hi,

As of January 2015, there is still a great deal of interest in trying to revive or bring back Pirates of the Caribbean Online.

We miss our game!

So, I created a 'wish' at GoG website.  Gog are a company who are reviving and bringing back old games, abandoned games and games people want to be able to play again.  They have a contract with LucasArts/Disney to publish some of the back catalogue too.  They also have a facility where you can vote for particular games you would like to be revived.

You can register and vote here

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/pirates_of_the_caribbean_online

We have over 700 votes so far, we need more..we need to keep this game at the top of the wishlisted games for as long as we can!

Fair Winds!

Comments

• EthelMermaidEthelMermaid Member Posts: 1

Hi Kat,

Say I guess you haven't heard, they have been making the new Pirates game! It's in Beta now, (sign ups are closed) here are a few links. It's called Pirates Online Rewritten, it's the exact same game (permission from Disney) (that's why they can't charge) it was taken over by actual fans of the game, in other words actual players from the game.  I think they are working out the kinks. Here are the links: 

Oh it won't let me paste. Go to Youtube and look under Pirates Online Rewritten

and then the same for Pirates Online Rewritten Wikipedia. :)

Let me know if you have problems finding it, they say it should be out in May. And let everyone know on your petition. Thanks...EthelMermaid.