Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great new player perspective video

ParepinParepin Member UncommonPosts: 257

This guy did a video after 2 days or so of playing.  The amazing part he is enjoying the non-PVP aspect of the game.  Something that I like too. 

http://youtu.be/RsxzHRoNhFI

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

i've tried 3 time to play this game.

what i rember was:

mana to stamina, stamina to health, health to man, mana to stamina, stamina to health, health to mana, mana to stamina, stamina to health, health to mana, mana to stamina, stamina to health, health to mana, mana to stamina, stamina to health, health to mana, mana to stamina, stamina to health, health to mana......

......ganked.

rez, run back to my body....

mana to stamina, stamina to health, health to man, mana to stamina, stamina to health, health to mana, mana to stamina, stamina to health, health to mana, mana to stamina, stamina to health, health to mana, mana to stamina, stamina to health, health to mana, mana to stamina, stamina to health, health to mana......

....ganked.

somehow it never quite stuck with me....

• natpicknatpick Member UncommonPosts: 271

lol there is ofc alot more to the game than than but i hear you dude,i started with df which seemed alot better than the remake like the guy in video says it just needs some good common sence changes and it could be a much better game,it has the building blocks to make into a vey good game imo but av seem to very stubborn.

• SkellybonesSkellybones Member UncommonPosts: 85

its a tough game to learn but like many mmo's there are things to learn and get the hang of . The thing this game lacks for new players is guidance thats why they push peope to join clans. As of now the company is focusing 100% on the new player experience and alot of changes for the better is coming.

Advisory System

Mentoring System

Revamp in Questins (BIG ONE)

Roaming Mobs

The one i like most that will help the game is Free Trials that are unlimited with restrictions of course.

so stay tuned to this game folks its a Gem even for those who don't really like PvP. like myself i came form a long line of PvE Raiding mmo's never thought i would find my self in a game like this and now actually enjoying PvP but i still love PvE, Crafting.