Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking MMORPG with difficult bosses in raids and dungeon complex

SetlSetl Member Posts: 3
<pre vk_txt="" tw-ta="" tw-text-small"="" data-placeholder="???????" id="tw-target-text" data-fulltext="" dir="ltr">Played wow 8 years. Something on the similarity of complexity have about the raids ? Interested in is the PvE content . Pvp welcome, but PvE first. It is desirable that it had not old , with lots of players and frequent updates .

Comments

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Well for good grouping and boss techniques FFXIV ARR.
    Chamber of Chains
  • HefaistosHefaistos Member UncommonPosts: 388
    FFXIV:ARR best pve on 2014....probably the best in 2015. If you play now, in few months you finish the content and you get ready for the next expansion that will come in spring. 
  • Dr_ShivinskiDr_Shivinski Member UncommonPosts: 311
    Yeah you're pretty much looking at FFXIV: A Realm Reborn for anything like that. We still have plenty of people who haven't finished the prior tier of raiding content because of it's level of difficulty. 
  • stealth80stealth80 Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Originally posted by Dr_Shivinski
    Yeah you're pretty much looking at FFXIV: A Realm Reborn for anything like that. We still have plenty of people who haven't finished the prior tier of raiding content because of it's level of difficulty. 

Has the DX11 client hit yet ? did it make any difference? I tried to log in the other day and resub but it will allow me to log in and pay, but the client refuses to accept my password. Reset 3 times wont work, so I resubbed Wildstar instead lol

• stealth80stealth80 Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Well, I just tried again and it worked straight away ...
  • PhertiasPhertias Member UncommonPosts: 51
    If FF XIV is not your thing, Wildstar also has extremely difficult content with graphics and combat flow that resembles that of WoW. 
  • DranthosDranthos Member UncommonPosts: 15

Originally posted by stealth80 Has the DX11 client hit yet ? Nope

Nope, Yoshida said that it'll come with the expansion.

• SetlSetl Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by stealth80
    Originally posted by Dr_Shivinski

Has the DX11 client hit yet ? did it make any difference? I tried to log in the other day and resub but it will allow me to log in and pay, but the client refuses to accept my password. Reset 3 times wont work, so I resubbed Wildstar instead lol

How many people play in Wildstar? updates are released or the developers gave up on the game?

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Due very active combat system, Age of Wushu has one of the most challenging raid I have ever seen. PUG raids can be very frustrating experience...

• PhertiasPhertias Member UncommonPosts: 51
    Well its not WoW standards, but its enough to keep a fairly end-game community active and the content is updated quarterly. Its a good game with a niche community, but its not dead and the developers havent given up :) 
  • SetlSetl Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Phertias
    Well its not WoW standards, but its enough to keep a fairly end-game community active and the content is updated quarterly. Its a good game with a niche community, but its not dead and the developers havent given up :) 

How to try to play Wildstar without buying? Suddenly do not like

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Sometimes when you come back after a long time your account gets flagged for suspicious activity which a password reset or 3 often fixes.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

well, there's always Mythic for WoW, sure, it's the same boss, but with a twist of new skills and phases, and it is damn hard only a few guilds have done the 7/7 Mythic

So What Now?

• vadio123vadio123 Member UncommonPosts: 593
    WoW mythich ofcourse i sure you going quit before you done all boss