Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cannot post links or copy/paste.

filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
I've done copy and paste before but now it doesn't work.  Am I doing something wrong?  Before I could just copy and paste anything from anywhere and it would do it.  Basically I copy the address off my bar then paste it on the post and it doesn't work any more.
Are you onto something or just on something?

Comments

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Yea I still can't copy and paste its broken and I can't figure out why or how this is happening.

Earth to anyone.....   This is really aggravating that I cannot paste unless I change from enhanced editor to BBML.  This suddenly became an issue when I originally posted this thread.  I still have not figured out how to fix it and I don't know why other people do not have this same problem.  I'm using IE current version for windows 7.  There is something to do with allowing access to my clipboard when I click yes it doesn't work.  I can cut stuff and copy stuff but it won't paste.

Ok for some reason using ie 11 I had to make this website run in compatability mode.  You just click on tools, compatability view, then just add this site to the list by clicking on add.   Now you can copy and paste like normal.  Problem is the website now loads really slow.