Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Erebus 2: New Ogre Stomps Across Altravan Desert

BMunchausenBMunchausen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff Posts: 400

Action RPG Erebus 2 Online this week becomes even more action-y with the addition of zone boss, named "Ogre." This powerful monster appears in the upper part of the Atravan Desert map every four hours and sticks around for 30 minutes and won't go down without the cooperation of ten players.

Players who take on the beast will earn rare and special items, including items used in manufacturing.

To learn more about Erebus 2 Online, visit the game's official website.

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Just looked up gameplay footage of this, hoping it would look at least decent. I guess they just wanted to make another 2002 korean MMO because it looks exactly like every single game that came out around that time. Slow combat, insane amounts of mobs, very generic looking world and enemies, just looks super boring.
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Originally posted by Panther2103
    Just looked up gameplay footage of this, hoping it would look at least decent. I guess they just wanted to make another 2002 korean MMO because it looks exactly like every single game that came out around that time. Slow combat, insane amounts of mobs, very generic looking world and enemies, just looks super boring.

Yep.. and that's all it is, seriously. This game is a total skip.

When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • WhySoSeriousWhySoSerious Member UncommonPosts: 156
    I tried it. Not the worst thing I've played. Though not something that's gonna stay installed on my computer. It reminds me a lot of a browser based game.