Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a group

omegablue8392omegablue8392 Member Posts: 12

So I'm looking for a group of people that just kinda like to hang out in a game. My only specifications are that they must be new guy friendly, mostly mature, into grouping and the like. The game has to be sword/magic themed or rather not space, or guns. I'd prefer character customization and race/class choosing but it's not a requirement. If you're looking to gain a gaming friend in your favorite game I'm up for a new game or one I already play.

For a good reference, if you're into anime, I've been watching Log Horizon, and Sword Art Online, and was thinking something along those lines. I love squad/group/party based PVE and prefer roll based but not required. So kinda of like I can be a dedicated healer, tank, or DPS but there is no required minimum of each roll to enter the dungeon. A reference for that would be Perfect World International. I don't mind playing any roll, or class but I prefer support, healer, and have some experience with tank but would probably need a good healer in the beginning. I'm mostly looking for the group not so much the game so let me know if you're interested. If you want more info about me just PM me and I'd be more than happy to tell you about myself.

Comments

• omegablue8392omegablue8392 Member Posts: 12
    Shameful self-bump
  • S-mmoS-mmo Member UncommonPosts: 47

Go and play Project Gorgon.In only 1 day you will have a lots of friends.Yes i know is hard to believe,but is true ,i have more then 20 years of gaming experience and i never fiend a community like in Project Gorgon.All the time if i ask a info in chat,or i need to kill a boss, some 1 help me .try it for believe.

Me nickname in game is neBuN. But truest me you will fiends a lots of friend before you fiend me online.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

I am down for Guild Wars 2 or Elder Scrolls Online

Those are the 2 games that will get my play time till Black Desert.

Originally posted by VastoHorde

I am down for Guild Wars 2 or Elder Scrolls Online

Those are the 2 games that will get my play time till Black Desert.

I actually just re-installed guildwars and made a new character. the reason I stopped playing was because I couldn't find an interactive guild. If you wanna PM me your character name I'll look you up.

And while I played ESO, I'm waiting for it to go free in march to play again. I'm Vet1
  • LordArcaneLordArcane Member UncommonPosts: 34

If you are looking for a group to enjoy playing with, I am trying to start a group and/or guild going in Ashen Empires. Game is older, but it is enjoyable, with loads of content. I've been playing for over a year I think and haven't been to a few areas of the world, as you need quests/certain rank of monster slayers (Kill like 2500 demons for a certain dungeon and so on)

If you seem interested at all send me a pm or reply here :) Thanks

• ErgloadErgload Member UncommonPosts: 433
    I think you may enjoy Achaea if you're looking for a mature group to hang out with and roleplay or raid or whatever. My faction has a Skype chat group with like 40+ people and we usually talk PvP or game politics or whatever.