It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
So I've played World of Warcraft. Rift and Guild Wars 2 didn't look like what I was looking for. I tried Lord of the Rings but it was completely empty in that game nobody was playing but me. I tried Royal Quest but stopped leveling when I heard it was a PvP focused MMORPG. Here are few things I'm looking for in a MMORPG.
1. The game has considerable PvE, at least 50% of the developing is towards PvE, if it's more than even better. I don't care if it has PvP or even World PvP as long as there is some sort of PvE endgame to look forward towards.
2. I'm looking for something not too serious. Chibi graphics, anime styled graphics whatever that is soft on the eyes is cool.
3. F2P please
4. Tank, healer, dps role. The more defined the roles are the better.
5. Challenges that match up to people playing their roles on the holy trinity.
6. A sizable population of players
7. Nothing too complicated
8. At best nothing too much like a sandbox, I like set restrictions.