Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Tanks the end is nigh

forktongueforktongue Member UncommonPosts: 23

Ok soo apparently due the bad MM issue which is still not being addressed and Wargaming playing ignorant to its players it now seems due to thousands of players leaving the game.

In Wargaming`s infinite wisdom they have implemented bots to keep numbers high on the servers apparently a discruntled employee of Wargaming left a suspicous thread on the official forums which has since been deleted.

Now Wargaming have introduced personnel missions to win special tanks......oh did I mention personnel missions I mean everybody has to do the same mission soo not so personnel.

Apparently these missions can be done by tier 4 or above hmmn did you know there is only one tier 4 Heavy in game and its on the french tree e.g Heavy Tank mission 15 cause recieve and deflect 8000hp.

Due to the missions implemented its now impossible to get a good game in World of Tanks anymore their is no teamplay everyone just concentrates on missions....some missions need you to capture the flag but some players do not let you cap and shoot you to neutral the cap soo they can complete there mission eg kill 2 arty.

Because of the now impossible gameplay of World of Tanks players are giving up on this once really good game.

Soo Wargaming well done you have done everything in your infinite wisdom to bleed your players dry of money due to greed 

Comments

• dr2pepperdr2pepper Member UncommonPosts: 30
    You can do what most people are doing. Join War Thunder. I did a long time ago and I have not looked back since. Better overall experience in my opinion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Originally posted by forktongue

Ok soo apparently due the bad MM issue which is still not being addressed and Wargaming playing ignorant to its players it now seems due to thousands of players leaving the game. 

LOL

Yeah, i see that with every Weekend more then 300k + players Online. That's a ton of Bot's indeed.

Just Lol.

• forktongueforktongue Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Originally posted by Ilaya

LOL

Yeah, i see that with every Weekend more then 300k + players Online. That's a ton of Bot's indeed.

Just Lol.

Hmmn only 300k + players online hmmn I thought they boasted they had acc`s in the millions 

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by Ilaya

LOL

Just Lol.

Hmmn only 300k + players online hmmn I thought they boasted they had acc`s in the millions 

Well, it could be millions, he did say 300k PLUS.
     :)

Well, playing WOT and I see no difference in population or teamwork in my games, everything as normal.

Should it change, too bad, I will just play some other game.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• ArchaegeoArchaegeo Member UncommonPosts: 233
    Who knows, maybe it is popular, they did just have a $150,000 tournament, so apparently some people are playing.

Explorer 73% Achiever 53% Socializer 53% Killer 20%

• BaselineBaseline Member Posts: 503
    wows looks fun...
  • KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042
    If you look at the OP's post history he's been posting the same nonsense for over a year now.
  • Giggios5Giggios5 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    dr2pepper said:
    You can do what most people are doing. Join War Thunder. I did a long time ago and I have not looked back since. Better overall experience in my opinion.
    @DrPepper ; What do you think War Thunder does better than WOT/WOW/WOA?
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    I don't honestly think WoT has anything to worry about, at least from War Thunder, but, from Armored Warfare, to me it looks like a much better game, might want to check out Unit Lost's vids on Armored Warfare, they are fairly informative =)
    https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqDmY6RFjRI&list=PLZVkseJlphu88w_1QTxkQn7KmI4NPyZcr